So ... how do we think tomorrow's games will pan out? (2 Viewers)

Otis

City v Peterborough - City win. 1-0

Millwall v Hull - Draw. 1-1

Forest v Bristol - Draw. 1-1

Southampton v Pompey - Saints win, though i think it could be quite close. 2-1.

Leshtur v Donny - Fook knows! Depends which Leshtur team will turn up. The one that beat us or the one that has struggled against all the other of our relegation rivals.Could be anything between 2-0 and 0-5.

standupforcity

City v Peterborough - City win. 1-0

Millwall v Hull - Draw. 1-1

Forest v Bristol - Draw. 1-1

Southampton v Pompey - Saints win, though i think it could be quite close. 2-1.

Leshtur v Donny - Fook knows! Depends which Leshtur team will turn up. The one that beat us or the one that has struggled against all the other of our relegation rivals.Could be anything between 2-0 and 0-5.

Big day! City v Peterborough 2-0
Millwall v Hull 1-2
Forest v Bristol 2-1
Southampton v Pompey 2-0
Leshtur v Donny 2-1

Too nervous to work out where that would leave us all, but winning for us is a must!

Otis

That will leave us 4 points clear of Bristol and level on points with Millwalll!

Those results happen and we will all be very happy bunnies this Easter,

standupforcity

That will leave us 4 points clear of Bristol and level on points with Millwalll!

Those results happen and we will all be very happy bunnies this Easter,

I just don't want us to undo all the great work we did last week...the sweat would well and truely be on again...so what's new!

Otis

Can't see it.

1. We are the in-form team down there.

2. We are the team with momentum.

3. We are the one team down there with the very good home record.

4. We are the one team down there brinning with confidence now.

5. Peterborough have only won 3 away games all season and have shipped in 32 goals on their travels.

6. Peterborough have lost their last 3 away fixtures.

7. Peterborough are all but safe (probably already so) so won't quite have that fight in their bellies that we should have.

8. We're going to win.

BurbageSkyBlues

A win is pretty vital, but a draw would not be the end of the world........at worst, we would stay where we are in relation to forest and Bristol, at best we would gain a point on one of them.

They can't both win!

I still think our aim should be to overhaul millwall- do that, and we will be safe.

standupforcity

Can't see it.

1. We are the in-form team down there.

2. We are the team with momentum.

3. We are the one team down there with the very good home record.

4. We are the one team down there brinning with confidence now.

5. Peterborough have only won 3 away games all season and have shipped in 32 goals on their travels.

6. Peterborough have lost their last 3 away fixtures.

7. Peterborough are all but safe (probably already so) so won't quite have that fight in their bellies that we should have.

8. We're going to win.

All sounds good...so I'll go with that...bearing in mind though how unexpected last week was and that anything is possible..

Souldn't really be expressing any fears...truth is I'm highly confident!

Otis

Think you may be right.

Think tiredness is going to be a big factor, along with the fact that we can't rotate our squad like other teams can.

Lord_Nampil

i think we win will sat, monday is going to be a good game and for me is tough to call! The win against Hull has really really helped though!

torchomatic

OK, I've predicted the last two games correctly. So my prediction for tomorrow is........3-1to City.

skablue

Cov win - Peterborough have one the worst away records in the league but as we proved last week that can count for nowt, close nervy game in my opinion so we'll probably win 5-0.

Bristol lose - Forest are a decent side and I think there league position is false, Bristol in poor form and not won at Forest since 1955.

Pompey lose - Southampton have to much class for them, Pompey proved last week they do not have the stomach for the fight.

Millwall draw - Terrible recent home form, can't see Hull winning though but don't think they will lose five on the bounce.

Nonleagueherewecome

Can't bring myself to think about it too much...I am absolutely terrified that we are going to completely screw it up and lose tomorrow. As Yoda or a Welshman would say, bricking it, I am.

1nilandwe...

I'm bricking it. But I've been bricking it pre-matchday for about two months now. Two more cup finals this weekend.

EAst ender

We win Saturday but lose on Monday!

That would leave things very close but our (BCFC's) fixtures after Monday would tell me that Coventry would be safe:

Brum away
West Ham home
Barnsley home
Burnley away.

My lot will get 4 points max from them, more than likely just 3. Win tomorrow and I don't think we can catch you even if it's a home win on Monday.

skybluebolland

Can't see Bristol city getting anything at free-scoring forest. 3-0 there for me. I can't see us losing us at all, we will win 2-1 or 2-0. Southampton and Leicester will both win

2-0 V posh and the resulting confidence of going 7 unbeaten catapults us into a 3-0 win at brizzle

skybluesben

1-0 or 2-0 to us! We are having a great run!!!! PUSB!!!!

Paxman II

I can imagine a crazy day where free scoring Posh win 1-3. That's football...a funny old game.

But for me and for that to happen when we are in the throws of a good run full of confidence and looking up at a clear path to survival it would be criminal if we came out and allowed such a result to happen.

We know what we have to do...a couple more good performances and we will probably be safe. It just can't happen can it?

Otis

This is the most confident I have been before a home game for some time I have to say. We play half-decent and we should win.

Just cannot see us losing this one.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Which game do we think Platt will play in assuming he isn't going to play both?

What is more important winning tomorrow or not losing Monday?

pw362

Think Thorn will play Platt tomorrow for an hour and then use him from bench monday

Otis

Guess it depends on how their defences line-up.

If AT thinks Platt could get some joy against Posh's defence then tomorrow might be the day for him.

Don't know much about either defence.

wingy

He did hint in the CT that he would go strong in the first game ,and would'nt be afraid to use young ones on Monday if need be,i suppose thats logical ,your next game is the most important.

Brighton Sky Blue

Our result last week showed attempting predictions based on recent form and what ought to happen is often futile. Still, I think Murphy to bag a hat trick ought to do it tommorrow.

Macca

Feel a loss coming on. The old build us up and knock us down thing. Maybe I ve just been following them too long!

percy

City v Peterborough - 2-0

Millwall v Hull - 2-1

Forest v Bristol - 3-0

Southampton v Pompey - 4-0

Users who are viewing this thread