So how many of you........ (1 Viewer)

Rory83

Ok, is this Red Bull stuff a serious rumour? Has it got legs at all?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Otis

Yeah, fair point. Meant it as a figure of speech as much as anything else. Use 'fact is' a lot and I don't mean it is actually a fact.

I am convinced it would never happen. Has any football club ever had a complete and total rebranding in the modern age?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We should rebrand as Coventry Shi**y. ;)

chiefdave

They wouldn't be allowed to change the name or put branding on the club badge. I could cope with a kit like that blue NY one and playing in the Red Bull Stadium.

Vodka and Red Bull all round at half time :)

Rory83

Yeah, fair point. Meant it as a figure of speech as much as anything else. Use 'fact is' a lot and I don't mean it is actually a fact.

I am convinced it would never happen. Has any football club ever had a complete and total rebranding in the modern age?
MK Dons, not sure it counts but the closest I can think of.

Otis

MK Dons, not sure it counts but the closest I can think of.

But even that isn't a complete rebranding. They made a deliberate decision to keep the Dons part of the name, trying to somehow 'ensure' the Wimbledon brand was carried on.

Was ridiculous of course, as an entirely new club should have been formed at Milton Keynes.

That would be akin to 'Sky Blue Red Bulls.'

Astute

I don't think it will happen.

But if it ever did we wear the perfect colour to promote their sugar free version. We could have Sky Blue with silver. And then have a red Bull where the logo normally goes. Would look better than what we have now. And if they built us our own stadium who would care if it was called the Red Bull stadium?

Otis

I don't think it will happen.

But if it ever did we wear the perfect colour to promote their sugar free version. We could have Sky Blue with silver. And then have a red Bull where the logo normally goes. Would look better than what we have now. And if they built us our own stadium who would care if it was called the Red Bull stadium?
Well, yep, it's not as if a new stadium would be called anything other than after the company sponsoring it and the stands would be Tesco and Eon and AXA insurance rather than Jimmy Hill, Clarrie Bourton and George Curtis.

stevefloyd

Continue with shitsu and die or red bull and be called anything ... no brainer for me ..... El Torro here we come

Users who are viewing this thread