So im sat with a rum... (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

Trying to relax and not achieving that at all. Tomorrow is such a huge day I can't imagine what it will feel like not to win. I feel like Hamer will play a huge part tomorrow. When it's tough and Gyok can't get away from his marker he always seems to step in. I'm hoping the break will spark Gyok even more and he will be able to meet huge expectations. I'm hoping for an early goal then I don't think they'd have a chance of catching us!

Terry Gibson's perm

I’ve had a couple of beers now sitting watching The Office, the original one not the shit American one.

CDK

I'm confident and it's the first season they haven't beat us since league 2 when we won there and drew at home.vik to score the winners.

hill83

I’m stood up with a rum, can’t even sit down. Going to be a long night. Haven’t slept properly since the Brum home game.

hill83

My wife who doesn't follow football apart from through me... yeahhh I'm nervous on your behalf 😬 🤣

Me and my mrs have given up even trying to talk about it. She said she’ll speak to me on Monday.

I fully appreciate if you aren’t into something it’s hard to understand. Couldn’t give a fuck about rugby for example. But if she says don’t be silly again I swear I’m going to be more silly ha ha

Perryccfc

I’ve had a beer and now laying in bed looking at the Wembley arch. I have a feeling I will spend a long time staring at that tonight. I feel surprisingly relaxed though. C’mon the boys get the business done tomorrow.

Finham

I’ve had a beer and now laying in bed looking at the Wembley arch. I have a feeling I will spend a long time staring at that tonight. I feel surprisingly relaxed though. C’mon the boys get the business done tomorrow.
Are you camping out or just got a room with a view?

jassie789

Sitting here had some Dragon Stoud listening to some tunes and relaxing waking up early to catching train no fear we are city and we will fight til the game is won. We got to the final becasue we deserve to be here and we shall defeat luton and get to prem where we belong good old jimmy hill days but today its a new era with Mark Robins in charge and every city fan should be vocal and sing our hearts out to be the 12 man in wembley!!!

Sbarcher

Will be much prettier lit up with sky blue than pissy orange.

skyblu3sk

When I looked at this last night after a few beers I thought it said ‘So I’m sat with a nun …’
So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

Users who are viewing this thread