So Joe/Hoff - How did your meeting go? (1 Viewer)

BrisbaneBronco

Not a word has reached the press/media as yet, which is a worry.

Godiva

The meeting was abandoned after just two minutes when it was clear the request for a meeting was not served on letterheaded paper.

singers_pore

I would imagine that they were told that ARVO is the secured creditor and so, unless PHIV, GH and co are willing to pay off the secured creditor, the club will remain with SISU. All SISU need to do is write off part or all of the amounts owed to ARVO with no cash actually moving around. This won't cost SISU a bean but it will ensure that the existing contract with ACL becomes null and void.

Still, GH is a banker so he should surely have been able to work out all of that for himself.

ajsccfc

I don't think it's really in anyone's interests to be running to the media to report on meetings as soon as they happen.

BrisbaneBronco

I don't think it's really in anyone's interests to be running to the media to report on meetings as soon as they happen.

Not even if its to confirm the whereabouts of the Golden Share, because if with Holdings they have already stated the takeover is off.

ajsccfc

So then if they haven't said that it's more promising than worrying I'd have thought? The public statements are really for the administrator and club to make, they must be wary of going to the press after it was cited as the reason behind previous talks falling apart.

Covstu

no news is good news, if we hear some old story about we are still in negotiations blah, blah, blah we know they are poles apart in valuation. Remember the last time we pinned our hopes on the hoff to take over the club, the talk of chineseman (not restaurants sadly) or russians etc. Lets see the colour of his money.

gally9

@darryljoemurphy: Joe Elliott and Gary Hoffman have decided to keep 'totally quiet' about their meeting yesterday with CCFC Ltd's administrator #skyblues

The Penguin

Not even if its to confirm the whereabouts of the Golden Share, because if with Holdings they have already stated the takeover is off.

This is now moot, since the Football League, as well as SISU in their own High Court documents, confirm that the Golden Share sits in CCFC Ltd.

edit: having read the CET's article on its whereabouts, it seems those same High Court documents actually try and state that its status is murky, so the latter part of my sentence is not entirely true.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

@darryljoemurphy: Joe Elliott and Gary Hoffman have decided to keep 'totally quiet' about their meeting yesterday with CCFC Ltd's administrator #skyblues

That's good news..

SkyBlueHomer

Frustrating I know but silence is golden. This is exactly how it should be done behind closed doors not through the media. The only time i want to hear is when deals have been signed

I agree with the silence but would rather hear that they are unable to discuss as they are conducting due diligence having agreed a deal

Nonleagueherewecome

wingy

Users who are viewing this thread