So , what are our owners going to do now ............... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How would I know.... I don't go to the Ricoh?

How are you moaning about the price when you don't know it? The same as you moan about investment when you don't go.

It is £13 a game or so with a season ticket, £299 a season for me.

Sky Blue Kid

How are you moaning about the price when you don't know it? The same as you moan about investment when you don't go.

It is £13 a game or so with a season ticket, £299 a season for me.

Wow!...... Did you know this?
Manchester City
Most expensive adult: £1750
Cheapest adult: £299
Cheapest Junior (U16): £125

For the same price, you could watch Premier football at Man City. As for the "Investment when I don't go".... Have you ever logically thought that I "Might go/have gone" if they had?
OOh look! your little anti-SBK crowd are liking your reply.. Bless!.... Sorry for the delay in replying Nick. I have just got out of the shower ;)

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Manchester City

For the same price, you could watch Premier football at Man City. As for the "Investment when I don't go".... Have you ever logically thought that I "Might go/have gone" if they had?
OOh look! your little anti-SBK crowd are liking your reply.. Bless!.... Sorry for the delay in replying Nick. I have just got out of the shower ;)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nick

Administrator
Manchester City

Anti SBK crowd? Because more than 1 person disagrees with you?

There is no logic in people who shout loudest about investment being the people who refuse to go themselves.

Compare our prices to the rest of league one, I haven't checked them all but based on last season we are within the top 10 price wise. Shrewsbury were £375. Doncaster £339.

It isn't just SISU, it is the general cost. You would have a point if it was just SISU charging £299 in League 1.

Sky Blue Kid

Anti SBK crowd? Because more than 1 person disagrees with you?

There is no logic in people who shout loudest about investment being the people who refuse to go themselves.

Compare our prices to the rest of league one, I haven't checked them all but based on last season we are within the top 10 price wise. Shrewsbury were £375. Doncaster £339.

It isn't just SISU, it is the general cost. You would have a point if it was just SISU charging £299 in League 1.

As opposed to Man City charging exactly the same for Premier football:thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
As opposed to Man City charging exactly the same for Premier football:thinking about:

Yes, all of their income is from tickets isn't it?

You make out it is just CCFC that charge that, but moan about investment.

What about League 2 prices?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
deleted.....

Last edited:

eastwoodsdustman

Or even better... go in on kids/oap/disabled/student tickets when they're nothing of the sort and still moan about lack of investment.:facepalm:

Bob Latchford

Anyhoooooo , what are our owners going to do , to make us compete in this league, then hopefully against our Midlands rivals in the future ? or are we going to be the runts of Midlands football and , league football for all eternity ? and embarrassed to be associated with CCFC ?

Obviously , yes men , head buriers , deluded people need not reply to this .

Nick

Administrator
Anyhoooooo , what are our owners going to do , to make us compete in this league, then hopefully against our Midlands rivals in the future ? or are we going to be the runts of Midlands football and , league football for all eternity ? and embarrassed to be associated with CCFC ?

I like that tactic. Throw shit about, then get proved wrong over and over but ignore it, but just keep repeating yourself with your over exaggerated stuff?

One day people might listen.

Any proof about the yes men comment?

Moff

So anyone who doesn't agree with you cant answer.

Dare I say anything to insult your views, so why don't you give us the wisdom of the answer to your own question.

chiefdave

I've just had a look. Man City do indeed have some season tickets for £299. That's if you want to sit in rows X to SS in the third tier behind the goal!

The cheapest on the 100 level, the equivalent to the Ricoh, is £500 in the family stand behind the goal.

Bob Latchford

So anyone who doesn't agree with you cant answer.

Dare I say anything to insult your views, so why don't you give us the wisdom of the answer to your own question.

It's healthy to differ . however , delusion / yes men isn't .

It would seem Mr Fleck gets what I'm talking about .

Grendel

I doubt Fleck would know anything about transfer politics. He's only a player. What would he know?

Moff

We, as fans, all know we need investment. Enough to give us a competitive team, but not overboard and land us back in the financial shit that left us ending up with our current owners.

Whilst us knowing that is all well and good, what no one knows is how to rid ourselves of our owners. We have no assets, no stadium, and are an average league one club. No one knows why SISU remain, bar the legal's, so we have no idea what their motives are nor what possible interest they have of retaining the club.

We all wish they would do the decent thing and piss off, its just we don't know how to get them to do it.

Bob Latchford

We, as fans, all know we need investment. Enough to give us a competitive team, but not overboard and land us back in the financial shit that left us ending up with our current owners.

Whilst us knowing that is all well and good, what no one knows is how to rid ourselves of our owners. We have no assets, no stadium, and are an average league one club. No one knows why SISU remain, bar the legal's, so we have no idea what their motives are nor what possible interest they have of retaining the club.

We all wish they would do the decent thing and piss off, its just we don't know how to get them to do it.

Fully concur with all that .

Grendel

Grendel

You're a grown man behaving like a child. Not really a point you needed to make. Most of us sussed that out yonks ago.

Sorry? Whose most if us? Out if interest Tony what's your view - does an insider have a better view than one of us?

You'll blather on and not answer the question but I will ask anyway.

It's a very reasonable question. You seem frightened of the answer.

How very odd.

ccfc92

I see.

So would a manager also know more than us?

I'd say anyone who works for the club would have a general better idea than the fans/outsiders.

Obviously, the club shop staff etc would have less knowledge than the manager, but the only ones who know what really goes on would be the board. Naturally.

skybluetony176

Sorry? Whose most if us? Out if interest Tony what's your view - does an insider have a better view than one of us?

You'll blather on and not answer the question but I will ask anyway.

It's a very reasonable question. You seem frightened of the answer.

How very odd.

It's not a question. As usual with you it's a trip wire. Grow up and either make your point or shut up.

Grendel

It's not a question. As usual with you it's a trip wire. Grow up and either make your point or shut up.

It's a question. Would an insider know more than one if us.

Why can't you answer?

Users who are viewing this thread