So what happens if.... (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

If we move to another venue to fulfil our home fixtures, what happens to all those who are not season ticket holders, but have bought tickets in advance for games at the CBS, and are unable to travel elsewhere, or even be accomodated if the venue is too small.. will they be refunded? What a totally chaotic state of affairs..

slowpoke

Think the players will put up a one off like Burton but if something ongoing happened which I doubt our future would be grim, for a start I reckon our top players would be off as soon as they could probably this January, manager too I’d expect.
As for getting money back good luck on that one.

Flying Fokker

If we move to another venue to fulfil our home fixtures, what happens to all those who are not season ticket holders, but have bought tickets in advance for games at the CBS, and are unable to travel elsewhere, or even be accomodated if the venue is too small.. will they be refunded? What a totally chaotic state of affairs..
Fairly straightforward. Money back, no smiley faces.

Saddlebrains

Tbf IF we move, which we wont, but if we did, id be raising a chargeback through my credit card company for the ST money

Wont have a chance of the club offering refunds, but considering we paid for 23 games at the CBS and this isnt what we'll get, a goods not as described case will result in a refund.

Wouldn't even feel bad about it tbh

lord_garrincha

They will just add something on top of our 'thank you gesture'... that we have not received, or likely not thought up, yet.

IF it does happen, and I'm not blaming the club here, but enough is e-fucking-nuff!

NortonSkyBlue

Tbf IF we move, which we wont, but if we did, id be raising a chargeback through my credit card company for the ST money

Wont have a chance of the club offering refunds, but considering we paid for 23 games at the CBS and this isnt what we'll get, a goods not as described case will result in a refund.

Of course you wouldn’t feel bad about it. You find it quite easy to stick the boot in at every opportunity.

CV22SBA

You can’t make a chargeback after 120 days of making the actual purchase.

Grendel

I doubt they’d care as long as they were getting paid.

They wouldn’t but it would make an influence on resigning deals if it carried on

Saddlebrains

You can’t make a chargeback after 120 days of making the actual purchase.

I thought this, brother in law works for Capital one, said it can be done in that kind of scenario as its supplied over a period of time.

£400 paid for 23 games of football at the CBS.

If only 6 of them are supplied, its goods not as described and can be argued. Companies will just pay it as £400 aint worth any complaints etc

Ashdown

Let’s hope it comes to nothing like those scenarios. What we have on our side is surely the council holding the freehold to the Arena. Are they really going to prevent good commerce proceeding in CV6 whilst negotiations take place for a permanent operator/ leasee. Costs may increase to the club in the short term for insurance etc I guess but perhaps their own F& B operation at 100% could make up those costs !?
Never would the Mayfair wankers have a better chance of acquiring the stadium ……oh wait, they’re just a bunch of liars who wanted everything for nothing…..

SBT

The ‘gesture’ to season ticket to apologise for the pitch disruption at the start of the season is going to be fucking amazing at this rate, hope we get to choose between the PS5 or an Xbox.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Surely if they move us to a different ground they’ll have to look at ones with 16,000+ capacity to satisfy the ST holders, other ticket holders and away fans. I dont think we will get the same crowds but can see maybe 15,000/14,000.

Legia Sky Blue

Surely if they move us to a different ground they’ll have to look at ones with 16,000+ capacity to satisfy the ST holders, other ticket holders and away fans. I dont think we will get the same crowds but can see maybe 15,000/14,000.

Don't think we'd get anywhere near that, particularly for mid week games.

Users who are viewing this thread