So What Now (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Pissed off as I can't sleep, Grasshoppers are sooooo loud.
Can anyone tell me how to shut them up.

Can't sleep or anything else as grasshopper is sooo loud.

Please, someone adopt or shoot it
been 3 days now been making it's noise and it's so high pitched.

Anyone know a way to shut them up

Astute

Buy a vicious tiger. They would soon shut up each time the tiger roars. You should then be safe from the grasshoppers

pipkin73

BBQ the bleeders

Would if I knew where they were coming from. Got a rock face behind my house so I am assuming it has made a home there.

2 bed home, opposite Puerto Rico beach Gran Canaria, 2 mins walk max from the beach for sale. Reason for sale, noisy grasshoppers. Offers accepted....

Sbarcher

It's just not cricket.....

pipkin73

Would if I knew where they were coming from. Got a rock face behind my house so I am assuming it has made a home there.

2 bed home, opposite Puerto Rico beach Gran Canaria, 2 mins walk max from the beach for sale. Reason for sale, noisy grasshoppers. Offers accepted....

10 seconds from the beach if you don't include the jetty (over flow from the mountains in case it ever rains here).

skybluepm2

No need to wake up in the hope of reading breaking transfer news whilst we can discuss grasshoppers causing insomnia hundreds of miles away.

pipkin73

Buy a vicious tiger. They would soon shut up each time the tiger roars. You should then be safe from the grasshoppers

but the Tiger would eat my Dog (for the first day my dog ran around trying to figure it out, after about 6 hours it just decided to accept the noise. Can I trade her in lol

pipkin73

No need to wake up in the hope of reading breaking transfer news whilst we can discuss grasshoppers causing insomnia hundreds of miles away.

Prob is after living here for 9 years, I miss going to Cov games more than ever. When I lived in Cov I went to games for free as family work for the club. Now I miss going to the games so much (I can't go to them due to work) that I sometimes think about moving back to Cov. Believe me, as much as we all love the sun, after 9 years of having it almost every day (the weather here is sunny all year round) I almost feel like having some UK weather. Fed up of sweating every day when you wake up and it only gets hotter as the day goes on. 2 weeks ago was 40 in the shade, this week is about 34 but until Novemberish it will just be hot and dry. Believe me, the reality of the dream is not as good as you would think.

skybluepm2

Prob is after living here for 9 years, I miss going to Cov games more than ever. When I lived in Cov I went to games for free as family work for the club. Now I miss going to the games so much (I can't go to them due to work) that I sometimes think about moving back to Cov. Believe me, as much as we all love the sun, after 9 years of having it almost every day (the weather here is sunny all year round) I almost feel like having some UK weather. Fed up of sweating every day when you wake up and it only gets hotter as the day goes on. 2 weeks ago was 40 in the shade, this week is about 34 but until Novemberish it will just be hot and dry. Believe me, the reality of the dream is not as good as you would think.

Having just read your post, I'm looking out of a rainy office window in Hayes...Care to swap?! :)

Ashdown

Try 7 months of platinum grey cold skies and a summer that consists of about 3 weeks you can sit out in and the rest persistent drizzle !

Users who are viewing this thread