so when are the business men in Coventry going to take advantage of this situation? (1 Viewer)

T

true sky blue

why are the business men and women of coventry and surrounding areas not jumping at the chance to form a new Coventry City fc? and play in our magnificent morgue?

let me tell you, because it is a no brainer ... the rent for the ricoh is too high to run a non league outfit - obviously. but apart from that any new club at the ricoh simply have to run at a loss.

therefore all of you out there calling for the FA to help out, and for Sisu to piss off your wasting your energy at the wrong people.

if you want a club in coventry and a team playing in the ricoh morgue you need to beg the only people able to do so and that as you know is coventry city council, acl and the higgs. they combined are the only people who can place a team in the morgue and afford to do so.

i expect an announcement within the next 7 days that ACL will start their own team .. nothing stopping them calling us sky blues coventry fc. is this what the game was all along??? have we been hoodwinked by clever PR and mirrors? all will soon be revealed

Mary_Mungo_Midge

ACL FC?

More lunacy from someone who has - surprise, surprise - only registered in the last few weeks.

Yyyyaaawwwwnnnn.............

RoboCCFC90

ACL FC?

More lunacy from someone who has - surprise, surprise - only reguistered in the last few weeks.

Yyyyaaawwwwnnnn.............

Everyone has a right to their opinion despite how long they have been signed on to the forum.. Sounds like a year 11 bully at secondary school..

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Everyone has a right to their opinion despite how long they have been signed on to the forum.. Sounds like a year 11 bully at secondary school..

If it is a view; yes.

However, this forum has been plauged by recent 'contributors' solely on the wind up.

If you see that as a 'view', then you're delusional.

ACL FC? FFS.... :facepalm:

RoboCCFC90

If it is a view; yes.

However, this forum has been plauged by recent 'contributors' solely on the wind up.

I never said I saw his view, Just feel everyone is entitled to their opinion, not that I agree with it because I personally want CCFC playing in the Ricoh not ACL FC..

fernandopartridge

If it is a view; yes.

I have to agree with you on this one.....I am actually laughing at the suggestion of ACL FC - not sure if the poster knows what the acronym stands for.

SkyBlueHomer

At least we'll have a choice, ACL FC or Coventry United. Maybe we'll finally have some proper rivals, be up there with the Rangers/Celtic derbies....

Nonleagueherewecome

I have to agree with you on this one.....I am actually laughing at the suggestion of ACL FC - not sure if the poster knows what the acronym stands for.

Torch has been a fan for ages :whistle:

procdoc

why are the business men and women of coventry and surrounding areas not jumping at the chance to form a new Coventry City fc? and play in our magnificent morgue?

let me tell you, because it is a no brainer ... the rent for the ricoh is too high to run a non league outfit - obviously. but apart from that any new club at the ricoh simply have to run at a loss.

therefore all of you out there calling for the FA to help out, and for Sisu to piss off your wasting your energy at the wrong people.

if you want a club in coventry and a team playing in the ricoh morgue you need to beg the only people able to do so and that as you know is coventry city council, acl and the higgs. they combined are the only people who can place a team in the morgue and afford to do so.

i expect an announcement within the next 7 days that ACL will start their own team .. nothing stopping them calling us sky blues coventry fc. is this what the game was all along??? have we been hoodwinked by clever PR and mirrors? all will soon be revealed

This got to be the stupidest post I've read on here for some time, and I've read some of my own

Samo

good grief

valiant15

Prick. Fuck off to northampton with your plastic club.

Blueandwhites

The Ricoh 'morgue' as graced by 'the Boss' a couple of weeks ago. Who's played at the crisp bowl recently? 'Rock gods' kasabian?

Users who are viewing this thread