So where are we watching the Middlesbrough game (1 Viewer)

Astute

I’ve contacted them and they said they’ve not had confirmation whether the games will be available on ifollow, including audio.
Have always had the audio work.

Sky have the TV rights but not radio.

MAFF

Does that still matter? I’m sure there have been some games this season that were moved but still on iFollow but I may be misremembering.
Oh not sure. Would be surprised if it’s not on Sky though…especially if relegation is sorted this week.

Jcap

Will be taking a couple of hours out of a conference in Boston - hopefully the feckers won’t block overseas ifollow or else I’m walking the streets for a sports bar showing any live games at 10am.

pipkin73

I would expect a decision after Monday's games, so late Monday or early Tuesday.
Sat games ( i know it's a Monday but moved so the same rules) are still shown abroad unless on Sky, so i would guess the game will be on Sky or Ifollow for those of us abroad. Either way as at 15:00 apart from Leicester playing no prem games so should be easy to find a place to put it on.
I usually ask the day before and get 2 or 3 who say yes in case they change their mind.
Just make sure you turn up early so a Sunderland fan doesn't get their game on first lol.

pipkin73

I would expect a decision after Monday's games, so late Monday or early Tuesday.
Sat games ( i know it's a Monday but moved so the same rules) are still shown abroad unless on Sky, so i would guess the game will be on Sky or Ifollow for those of us abroad. Either way as at 15:00 apart from Leicester playing no prem games so should be easy to find a place to put it on.
I usually ask the day before and get 2 or 3 who say yes in case they change their mind.
Just make sure you turn up early so a Sunderland fan doesn't get their game on first lol.
Also if i get no luck elsewhere this site always works for me, shows everything so a good one to keep.
Does not work on Google Chrome for me so i use the Holla browser (ignore the VPN stuff you won't need it) just copy and paste the addy into the address bar.
Just make sure after using it you close it down from the taskbar after closing it as it stays open there and uses your resources. It's just a right click and close so easy enough.

pipkin73

Also if i get no luck elsewhere this site always works for me, shows everything so a good one to keep.
Does not work on Google Chrome for me so i use the Holla browser (ignore the VPN stuff you won't need it) just copy and paste the addy into the address bar.
Just make sure after using it you close it down from the taskbar after closing it as it stays open there and uses your resources. It's just a right click and close so easy enough.
Opps forgot to put the streaming site down LIVE TV | FSL

Ashdown

Dusseldorf Airport on the way back from my Stag!
Duisburg game Friday night
Fortuna Dusseldorf Saturday pm
Playing a game against German Cov fans Sunday morning
Watching Dortmund from the Yellow Wall Sunday evening
Nervous as fuck all Monday and hoping my phone is fine to stream from departure lounge Monday pm!!
Hope all your mates like a bit of footie 😂

Hutch11

Dusseldorf Airport on the way back from my Stag!
Duisburg game Friday night
Fortuna Dusseldorf Saturday pm
Playing a game against German Cov fans Sunday morning
Watching Dortmund from the Yellow Wall Sunday evening
Nervous as fuck all Monday and hoping my phone is fine to stream from departure lounge Monday pm!!
That my friend is one if not the best stag ever

CV22SBA

From Vegas. Missus can fuck off if she thinks I’m missing it completely. KO will be at 7am anyway so won’t take anything out of the day.
Head to the Crown & Anchor Pub on East Tropicana. 5 min taxi ride from the strip.
English sports bar, owned by a Geordie family so they will want a cov win.
Loads of screens and they show all the games. Open 24/7.

skyblue1991

How many games are shown on Sky on the final day?

I reckon it will be from the following

Boro Vs Cov
Millwall Vs Blackburn
Huddersfield Vs Reading

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

mmttww

There right now. My favourite town in the world. Lived there for a while. Probably need to be a millionaire to afford a decent place there now.
Cool, but where's gonna show the game? Be useful, fella. Don't talk property prices! 🤷‍♂️

ProfessorbyGrace

I’ll be listening to it on the bog probably, just in case it gets too much for the bowels. 💩

tommydazzle

Cool, but where's gonna show the game? Be useful, fella. Don't talk property prices! 🤷‍♂️
Can’t imagine anywhere in Southwold will showing it. You may have to pop up the coast to Lowestoft. There’s a sports bar in Halesworth called Chinnys - might be worth a look.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread