So where's everyone travelling to and from? (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Train from Havant, 11.55am, gets into London Victoria at 1.45pm. Tube to Wembley Park and to the Hilton Skybar for a couple of beers before the match.

emigdal

Traveling from Israel with my daughter, arriving at London on Friday night (first time in the UK since the Exeter final)
Unused ticket purchased for the birmingham game, 2 laptops and 4 browsers did the trick on general sale this morning.
Hope the lads preparation for Luton will be as good as mine
Already excited
PUSB

vow

Gonna make a weekend of it!

We're going to drive down Friday from County Coundon, staying over in Ealing (hotel), meeting my brother who is coming over from Long Beach, California coming back Sunday.

EXSkyBlue

I’ll be coming up from Devon, early train into Paddington, over to China town for lunch and then on the tube nice and early to get to the ground. I might try and get the train back that evening, but also might be in no fit state to do so with a bit of luck.
Whereabouts in Devon?

I'm travelling from Dawlish. Leaving Sometime on Friday, couple of drinks, stay the night and head back sometime after the game.

I'm torn between parking near Wembley or parking somewhere on the metropolitan line and getting the tube in to avoid traffic.

Anyone else doing similar and have any advice?

Jarvo87

Father and youngest daughter:
Driving CV5 > Wealdstone FC, beer/food
Tube in from Ruislip > Wembley
Starting to feel real. PUSB

San Francisco

Whereabouts in Devon?

I'm travelling from Dawlish. Leaving Sometime on Friday, couple of drinks, stay the night and head back sometime after the game.

I'm torn between parking near Wembley or parking somewhere on the metropolitan line and getting the tube in to avoid traffic.

Might be better off parking further out then tube in as I'd imagine Wembley parking after the game will be chaos to get out.

ovduk78

Driving with my son from Central Scotland to my niece's house in Wellingborough on Friday. We will be joined by my friend from Birmingham on Saturday morning and driving down to Wembley around midday & have paid to park on someone's driveway. Back to Wellingborough after the match and will be up early on Sunday as my niece is catching a coach to go on holiday at 3:30 so we will head back to Scotland at the same time.

CovInEssex

Glad it sounds like a few are going Wealdstone FC, didn't wanna turn up and be the only 2 there

Last edited:

mrfr

Whereabouts in Devon?

Newton Abbot, just down the road. I didn’t realise this was such a hotbed of Sky Blue activity!

Mr Panda

I’m staying in a hotel room sold to me by an Arsenal fan who had booked it thinking they’d be there for a title celebration.

Likely training from Canley and spending the afternoon in the allocated pub. Have we been told which pub we’ve got yet? Do we have green man?

Reactions: vow

vow

I’m staying in a hotel room sold to me by an Arsenal fan who had booked it thinking they’d be there for a title celebration.

Likely training from Canley and spending the afternoon in the allocated pub. Have we been told which pub we’ve got yet? Do we have green man?
Yes m8 🍻

torchomatic

Could you not go direct?

When I booked no, which I did think was strange as we've gone direct before. Checked now and Chiltern have added Wembley Stadium as a stop, so all good.

M&B Stand

I have 6 spare due to change of plans and doing weekend instead direct Warwick Parkway to Wembley on a Club Wembley charter £45 each.

Attachments

• IMG_2190.jpeg
    IMG_2190.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Brylowes

Travelling on Friday from: Lowestoft - Norwich - Liverpool St - Wembley Park.

Returning on Sunday from: Wembley Park - Liverpool St - Norwich - Lowestoft.

Incidentally, for those travelling on the Friday, are there any particular pubs being touted as potential meeting points for the Friday night ?

Jamesimus

Getting train down from Newcastle upon Tyne. My return is the last train back at 9pm from Kings Cross. If it goes to penalties think I may struggle to make it, so you might see me on here praying for a lift back to Coventry to stay with my parents instead!

Otis

I know it's stating the bleedin obvious, but just a reminder.....

IMG20230524103737.jpg

I remember last time out, thinking I would be fine going at 10am, but it was carnage at Coventry station.

Glad I am coming from a completely different direction on this occasion

Good luck.

Great_Expectations

I know it's stating the bleedin obvious, but just a reminder.....

View attachment 29924

I remember last time out, thinking I would be fine going at 10am, but it was carnage at Coventry station.

Glad I am coming from a completely different direction on this occasion

Good luck.

Agreed. The previous two occasions we’ve boarded pre Coventry to avoid the madness.

On Saturday we’re on a completely different line!

SkyBlueCharlie9

On hols in Suffolk so me and my lad are driving to Colchester, 9am train to Liverpool Street and meet up with Cov based mates in London for a few bevies. PUSB

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I have 6 spare due to change of plans and doing weekend instead direct Warwick Parkway to Wembley on a Club Wembley charter £45 each.

Sunday the 27 ?

Users who are viewing this thread