Some pretty good marketing (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Getting involved with other suppliers with exclusive deals -- not bad

Coventry City FC have joined forces with Get Solutions to guarantee City fans the most competitive energy rates...
About Sky Blue Energy

GET Solutions, the UK’s leading energy consultancy, has joined forces with Coventry City FC to give Sky Blues fans some of the most competitive gas and electricity rates in the market.

Residential

If you are looking to save money on your gas and electricity bills at home please click here...

Cut your gas and electricity bills and switch with Sky Blue Energy and receive up to a £30 voucher to spend on CCFC home match tickets*

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/fans/skyblueenergy/index.aspx#yI3keUDhUmGG3bdp.99

E-Mail been sent today

Sick Boy

Very good indeed- the club's marketing certainly seems to have got better as well! Fair play to them.

No doubt some will find yet more reasons to moan about this.

Noggin

Very good indeed- the club's marketing certainly seems to have got better as well! Fair play to them.

No doubt some will find yet more reasons to moan about this.

how about the fact that links to something from 2011 and that the "click here" link isn't a link at all and there is nowhere to go. Presumably a mistake of course.

jaymo132

Coventry City FC have joined forces with Get Solutions to guarantee City fans the most competitive energy rates...
About Sky Blue Energy

GET Solutions, the UK’s leading energy consultancy, has joined forces with Coventry City FC to give Sky Blues fans some of the most competitive gas and electricity rates in the market.

Residential

If you are looking to save money on your gas and electricity bills at home please click here...

Cut your gas and electricity bills and switch with Sky Blue Energy and receive up to a £30 voucher to spend on CCFC home match tickets*

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/fans/skyblueenergy/index.aspx#yI3keUDhUmGG3bdp.99

E-Mail been sent today

Crock of 5hit

Noggin

People should be using topcashback or quidco for things like this, I've had £915 from topcashback and saved thousands, it's a shame how much money people throw away each year through ignorance or apathy/laziness.

SkyBlueZack

What about season ticket holders ?
It's a start but it's the little things they keep missing.

It's another step in the right direction. It's an initiative to help fans save money. The £30 voucher is a bonus if you end up saving money on your utility bills, surely? I agree if you already have match tickets the bonus is not quite the same. I imagine with merchandise only being on a commission basis that it was difficult for the club to offer a voucher for the shop? Happy to be corrected. As for the tickets, could take a friend? We win the match, they fall in love with the Sky Blues! :)

italiahorse

It's another step in the right direction. It's an initiative to help fans save money. The £30 voucher is a bonus if you end up saving money on your utility bills, surely? I agree if you already have match tickets the bonus is not quite the same. I imagine with merchandise only being on a commission basis that it was difficult for the club to offer a voucher for the shop? Happy to be corrected. As for the tickets, could take a friend? We win the match, they fall in love with the Sky Blues! :)

I can't even give my season ticket away when I can't make it. Hopefully this year that will change ........ Again

You can get £30 cash if you do it through Quidco but I guess the club getting that cash could be a win win for the club and some fans.

Sick Boy

I can't even give my season ticket away when I can't make it. Hopefully this year that will change ........ Again

You can get £30 cash if you do it through Quidco but I guess the club getting that cash could be a win win for the club and some fans.

It would be a decent move to offer season tickets holders £30 to spend in the club shop.

LB87ccfc

About Sky Blue Energy

Residential

E-Mail been sent today

Nice to see them looking after all our armchair supporters so they can keep nice and warm whilst staying away.:whistle:

TheRoyalScam

Out of interest Coventry City Council took part in a similar scheme earlier this year:
http://www.coventry.gov.uk/info/65/energy_and_climate_change/2419/switch_and_save which was available to everybody.

The results were a no-brainer - like thousands of others, the Scam household is now saving (over £300 per year) thanks to iChoosr.

Out of interest I tried 'Sky Blue Energy' - the links still work even with the 2011 date on the website - their best quote was £118.70 more per year than our current tariff.
However this proves that it is indeed a genuine offer (because it would have resulted in nearly £200 savings if we hadn't already signed up to the CCCouncil offer in June).

Users who are viewing this thread