SOMETHING ABOUT JR D (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Have you read OSB58 post #413. What are your thoughts now? Read it carefully before your inevitable come back. trying to...

goalposts.jpg

Yes, he didn't say CCFC is SISU did he? You know, the discussion where people were saying that if you support CCFC you were supporting SISU that led you to bump this.

Unless we are all acting surprised that SISU own CCFC?

Sky Blue Kid

Yes, he didn't say CCFC is SISU did he? You know, the discussion where people were saying that if you support CCFC you were supporting SISU that led you to bump this.

Unless we are all acting surprised that SISU own CCFC?
What fucking bit of OTIUM ARE CCFC don't you understand?

Nick

Administrator
What fucking bit of OTIUM ARE CCFC don't you understand?
You are the one on about moving the goalposts aren't you?

Where have I said it otium isn't ccfc? I'm talking about the "sisu is ccfc" and if you support ccfc you do sisu shite.

Sky Blue Kid

You are the one on about moving the goalposts aren't you?

Where have I said it otium isn't ccfc? I'm talking about the "sisu is ccfc" and if you support ccfc you do sisu shite.
OTIUM ARE CCFC... SISU manage every fucker that has anything to do with the Club.. GOT IT YET???

Samo

CCFC doesn't technically exist. WE are OTIUM. goodnight :)

So no clubs really exist then, just business people, shady organisations, anonymous hedge-funds and self interested individuals? Is that what fans follow? Or is it the badge and the history?

Sky Blue Kid

So no clubs really exist then, just business people, shady organisations, anonymous hedge-funds and self interested individuals? Is that what fans follow? Or is it the badge and the history?
There is nothing else other than the badge and history.

Sky Blue Kid

Going to have to have a look at the league tables again to see where it says otium.

I wonder if all the others support the limited company name behind the club too?
So you're calling OSB58 a liar are you? Now please excuse me, I've just got back from Church and feeling tired. Goodnight Gentlemen

Nick

Administrator
So you're calling OSB58 a liar are you?

Oh my god, calling him a liar about what?

I am saying that CCFC ARE NOT SISU and that if you support CCFC it isn't supporting SISU by default, which was the discussion in the other thread before you brought this up?

Do Leeds fans sing songs about Eleonora Sport Limited?

jimmyhillsfanclub

The underlying company behind CCFC is Otium yes.

That said, CCFC to most people isn't anything to do with companies or directors, it's a badge essentially and a history.

Surely this is obvious to anyone....

.....have people seriously been arguing over this all weekend.....fucking hell, they should get out more.

Users who are viewing this thread