Something not right (1 Viewer)

BrisbaneBronco

The debt is fiction made up by SISU, so nothing to write off.
They can easily say we write off 32m debt which then appears again as management fee's in next years accounts
These Twats are so full of shite, they need locking up and never allowed to go near another business again.
Fuckin crooks - afuckinledgedly!!!!

skyblu3sk

Writing off intercompany debt between LTD and holdings won't make a difference if holdings borrowed the money from someone in the first place say ermmmm Sisu?

mattylad

What it does not tell you is how much Otium will owe to SISU.....my guess is about 32m

mark82

If I was ACL I wouldn't agree to that CVA. Bearing in mind they will be missing out on 40 years of £1.2 million a year (£48 million) plus the years rent already owed the half a million offered just wouldn't cut it for me.

stupot07

So basically Otium have bought the rights to the golden share from ltd, meaning holdings will have the right to the golden share?

stupot07

If I was ACL I wouldn't agree to that CVA. Bearing in mind they will be missing out on 40 years of £1.2 million a year (£48 million) plus the years rent already owed the half a million offered just wouldn't cut it for me.

Or is it £16m (£400k)?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just a couple of things

Keep in mind this is a group situation that has one of its companies in administration

Old debts - a large chunk of the debt relates to monies SISU took on at a discount when they came in but they did not discount in the accounts of CCFC Ltd. So in reality are nothing more than paper figures. Those old debts still exist in CCFC H as far as the info we have goes

ARVO - the debt that is owed to them was the crystalisation of a security charge. IT does not mean ARVO ever put 10.25 (including at least 2m in interest charged) in to CCFC Ltd. So they are writing off that charge BUT there is a similar charge on CCFC H that still exists ......so their debt still exists

the CCFC H accounts for the 5 years to 31/05/11 had already made provisions against the amount that company was owed by CCFC Ltd. So whilst the debt still existed legally CCFC H already valued it at nil and had taken the loss in the 5 years of SISU ownership already

The bulk of the SISU money has been put in via SBS&l putting money in to CCFC H who then put the money in to CCFC Ltd. CCFC H will still owe SBS&L that money but will not be owed any thing by CCFCLtd.

Would guess the SBS&L debt is probably legals etc that have been allocated to CCFC Ltd to load it with debt as such the Group will still owe them

It is SBS&L that is head of the Group and still owes SISU investors the money they put in. The full SISU money is still owed by the Group

SBS&L owns Otium which owns CCFC H which owns CCFC Ltd

They have "written off" amounts in CCFC Ltd which if this were a single stand alone company would mean that SISU/ARVO have lost the money. BUT it is not a single company it is a group and the money is owed elsewhere by other members of the group.

Clever accounting but the "write downs" of loans/debts do not actually represent loss of physical asset that it might seem

makes a nice headline though doesnt it

Last edited:

dazzabulldog

Acl need to refuse to except vca and help put ccfc into liquidation. This is the only way we will keep ccfc in the city and oust sisu. The Fl have proved they are spineless.

lordsummerisle

I'm sure that Fisher said that all external creditors(ACL mainly) would be paid in full?

Doesn't look that way from what Appleton is saying.

mark82

Acl need to refuse to except vca and help put ccfc into liquidation. This is the only way we will keep ccfc in the city and oust sisu. The Fl have proved they are spineless.

I'm not normally for liquidation but it would maybe be the quickest and cleanest way out this situation. Reform 2 steps lower at conference level (although I seem to remember that rule had been changed and there may be a minimum level to reform).

mattylad

Just a couple of things

Keep in mind this is a group situation that has one of its companies in administration

Old debts - a large chunk of the debt relates to monies SISU took on at a discount when they came in but they did not discount in the accounts of CCFC Ltd. So in reality are nothing more than paper figures

ARVO - the debt that is owed to them was the crystalisation of a security charge. IT does not mean ARVO ever put 10.25 (including at least 2m in interest charged) in to CCFC Ltd. So they are writing off that charge BUT there is a similar charge on CCFC H that still exists

the CCFC H accounts for the 5 years to 31/05/11 had already made provisions against the amount that company was owed by CCFC Ltd. So whilst the debt still existed CCFC H already valued it at nil and had taken the loss in the 5 years of SISU ownership already

The bulk of the SISU money has been put in via SBS&l putting money in to CCFC H who then put the money in to CCFC Ltd. CCFC H will still owe SBS&L that money but not be owed any thing by CCFCLtd

Would guess the SBS&L debt is probably legals etc that have been allocated to CCFC Ltd to load it with debt as such the Group will still owe them

It is SBS&L that is head of the Group and still owes SISU investors the money they put in

SBS&L owns Otium which owns CCFC H which owns CCFC Ltd

They have "written off" amounts in CCFC Ltd which if this were a single stand alone company would mean that SISU/ARVO have lost the money. BUT it is not a single company it is a group and the money is owed elsewhere.

Clever accounting but the "write downs" of loans/debts do not actually represent loss of physical asset that it might seem
Yes I said Otium owe to SISU but perhaps Otium owe to SBS&L is more accurate.

dongonzalos

We all thought the debt was around the 30-35 million mark when SISU via Mr Appleton suddenly announced we are in 75 million pounds worth of debt.
This figure has never been satisfactorily explained.

Do the maths what we are left with.

IMO somewhere near the figure SISU originally claim to have put in prior to the overnight doubling of the debt.

All part of the plan to get out of the lease and put more pressure on ACL

DaleM

I'm sure that Fisher said that all external creditors(ACL mainly) would be paid in full?

Doesn't look that way from what Appleton is saying.

Exactly if they don't accept it they will only get 0.5p in the pound . Sounds like a bit if a threat to me off who is supposed to be an impartial administrator. Tossers the lot of 'em.

Noggin

so 1 years rent in compensation to ACL for breaking the lease but will only pay 25% of the debts including that year. Regarding writing off the debts this is the worst case scenario for ccfc, if they had paid the money instead of writing it off then we would owe sisu significantly less. It couldn't be worse and it's hard to see why acl would accept 500k.

dongonzalos

To be fair these details help ACL a bit when they turn down the CVA.
They will then need to legally challenge the liquidation.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
one thing is for certain 60.95m of debt has not disappeared from the Group ........... and in this context it is the bigger picture of the group that is important not the individual company of CCFC Ltd

(using CT figures of 24.7 + 7.5 +11.5+ 7+ 10.25 = 60.95)

chiefdave

the figure of £32m rings a bell, is this the debt figure from when SISU first took over? if so they are just wiping out a debt that in real terms doesn't exist for them as I'm certain they didn't give Robinson etc their money back.

why are ACL now being made a p in the £ offer when Fisher assured us they would be paid in full, couldn't be that he wasn't being totally truthful?

Brighton Sky Blue

one thing is for certain 60.95m of debt has not disappeared from the Group ........... and in this context it is the bigger picture of the group that is important not the individual company of CCFC Ltd

(using CT figures of 24.7 + 7.5 +11.5+ 7+ 10.25 = 60.95)

OSB-how do SISU justify to their investors the need to put in tens of millions of pounds to build a football stadium on top of all that has gone in?

Sisued

Didnt appleton say the creditors would be paid in full which is why he accepted the SISU bid?
How is it the best deal for the creditors when Haskell said he'd made a generous offer for SISUs debt and SISU will just wipe the debt clean? As a creditor SISU get nothing? Surely even if Haskell was offering just 1p per pound its a better deal for the debt?

Brighton Sky Blue

Didnt appleton say the creditors would be paid in full which is why he accepted the SISU bid?
How is it the best deal for the creditors when Haskell said he'd made a generous offer for SISUs debt and SISU will just wipe the debt clean? As a creditor SISU get nothing? Surely even if Haskell was offering just 1p per pound its a better deal for the debt?

Because the moment SISU walk away outright with anything less than all of their money they crystallise a loss.

Noggin

These write offs wouldn't have happened with someone else bidding though.

Appleton didn't say the creditors would be paid in full but he did say he accepted the bid that was best for the unsecured creditors, I completely reject this though

Users who are viewing this thread