Sorry About This ...... (1 Viewer)

I'm just back from a two week overseas holiday (from Australia) today & I realise that this declaration may leave me open to a heap of ridicule from my fellow Sky Blue fans, but I have received an email from 'Sky Blue Talk' inquiring why I hadn't posted for some time. Well, like I said I've away & I didn't have access to a PC (we were on a cruise of the South Pacific islands - Vanautu, Fiji & New Caledonia). I tried to drown myself in an ocean of beer & cocktails without luck.

Not looking at the site & studying what has happened since I've been away, I see BUGGER ALL has happened with this shit fight over ownership etc & the situation is about as CLEAR AS MUD!!

P.S. I should be out of rehab for alcohol problems about time the next season is due to start. COME ON, THE CITY PLAY IN THIS CITY FOR THE CITY. GET IT DONE!:whistle:

ajsccfc

I have a hard time believing that the Pacific islands, sunshine and booze are better than conspiracy theories and poorly-constructed arguments.

wingy

I'm just back from a two week overseas holiday (from Australia) today & I realise that this declaration may leave me open to a heap of ridicule from my fellow Sky Blue fans, but I have received an email from 'Sky Blue Talk' inquiring why I hadn't posted for some time. Well, like I said I've away & I didn't have access to a PC (we were on a cruise of the South Pacific islands - Vanautu, Fiji & New Caledonia). I tried to drown myself in an ocean of beer & cocktails without luck.

Not looking at the site & studying what has happened since I've been away, I see BUGGER ALL has happened with this shit fight over ownership etc & the situation is about as CLEAR AS MUD!!

P.S. I should be out of rehab for alcohol problems about time the next season is due to start. COME ON, THE CITY PLAY IN THIS CITY FOR THE CITY. GET IT DONE!:whistle:

I like the Idea that this Site is concerned enough to check on the well being / or lethargy re;- posting on here form dormant members ,prefer to think its the former.

ajsccfc

The longer all this ownership/groundshare/embargo goes on, the site will end up having to send out automatic 'are you ok? have a lie down' emails to us all.

Users who are viewing this thread