Transfer Rumour Sota Kawasaki (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Yeah they work very hard and respectful by all accounts. Most are brought up to show respect to authority figures( like robins would be to them) from what I been told and seen.

It’s a cultural thing. South Korean players are in a similar mould.

rexo87

This one is by chance. My friend happens to be living there and saw it in an article. I think there are some Belgium clubs sniffing around as well. Tipped to be a rising star for Japan. Recently got into the international set-up.

Lots of gems in Japan that we will hopefully make more moves in with the transfer criteria easing. Technical and hard working players, good upside with a high ceiling if developed properly and we know our coaching team can do that.
Any chance of seeing the article?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Monty

Lots of last ditch tackles, could see a few Yellow Cards and Red Cards from him, but tenacious and looks like he could be developed

mrfr

This one is by chance. My friend happens to be living there and saw it in an article. I think there are some Belgium clubs sniffing around as well. Tipped to be a rising star for Japan. Recently got into the international set-up.

Lots of gems in Japan that we will hopefully make more moves in with the transfer criteria easing. Technical and hard working players, good upside with a high ceiling if developed properly and we know our coaching team can do that.
Which article in which publication?

fatso

At this rate, I think we're .........

Turning Japanese I think we're turning Japanese I really think so.

mrfr

Sorry I don’t have the article. He just mentioned it to me he read it in a paper.
How long has your pal been in Japan? You need to know ~25000 characters to read a newspaper (cite: I have a degree in Japanese and lived in Japan)

Is he Japanese? Does he live in Kyoto? Was it a local paper? This one maybe that mentions no transfer rumours? Or maybe he read it on the very active fan forum that also had no mention of it?

in not saying you’re definitely bullshitting but it sure smells like bullshit.

ccfc1234

It makes sense we might be exploring that market having brought Saka but it could also be BS which would be a shame.

tokyojim

I had a search in the online media to see if there was anything in the Japanese media anywhere but I couldn't turn anything up. That doesn't mean it might not be there though.

Covcraig@bury

Look it’s a rumour and that’s good enough for me 🤦‍♂️, if it turns out to be BS then we just add it to the ( that was a rumour ) bin .

Wait a minute that’s this forum 🤨

AFCCOVENTRY

How long has your pal been in Japan? You need to know ~25000 characters to read a newspaper (cite: I have a degree in Japanese and lived in Japan)

Is he Japanese? Does he live in Kyoto? Was it a local paper? This one maybe that mentions no transfer rumours? Or maybe he read it on the very active fan forum that also had no mention of it?

He’s an ex SOAS Japanese lecturer so I presume he can read and speak Japanese well!

tokyojim

I wouldn't think he would be a filler player for development though. He's a current full Japan national team player, although has only recently broken through. How many of our current squad do you think could get into the Japan national team? Apart from the obvious . . .

Greggs

-1 point for saying ceiling.

steve cooper

I wouldn't think he would be a filler player for development though. He's a current full Japan national team player, although has only recently broken through. How many of our current squad do you think could get into the Japan national team? Apart from the obvious . . .
Japan world ranking is 20th, around Denmark and Sweden level.

JSL

Before too long, let me guess, Luton or Leeds will come in and show interest. Why are they always linked with anyone we have interest in yet Leeds are skint and Luton dont want to spend anything?

shmmeee

Bet your hentai anime collection is massive.

mrfr

Bet your hentai anime collection is massive.
I have zero anime/hentai. It’s possible to do a Japanese degree without being a massive weab, though I’ll concede that I was in the minority. I was always more interested in Japanese football than Japanese cartoons.

Flying Fokker

I’m just waiting for the Phantom Flan Flinger to enter the scene!

Covcraig@bury

I’m just waiting for the Phantom Flan Flinger to enter the scene!
Hahaha , me and my mate got chris tarrant up eastern green standard club when he paid a visit . threw a flan at him he wasn’t happy . Must admit thou sally James was a bit of alright now she could fill a bra . God to be 12 again 🤔

Greggs

The physicality of the Championship might be too much for him, 60 mins in and he'll begin to tyre.

Users who are viewing this thread