Match Thread Southampton - Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 9th Apr (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
How was that a free kick to them? Their player had their arms round him and dragged him down.

lacesoutdom

on to the next one, still plenty of chances remaining - keep the faith

beating leeds, and losing to southampton, its still alright tbf

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Another disappointing midweek performance.

Even so, we were in with a chance against a good team at this level away from home until the very end, we missed a pen, the keeper had a mare for one of their goals.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Too many weak performances today. You would expect a bit more given what is at stake.

Very frustrating evening. The only thing that is in our favour is that Sheffield Wednesday have probably just about kept our playoff hopes alive.

TomRad85

Thought we were much better second half tbf. Absolute pudding of a ref again, not sure where they keep dredging these fuckers up from.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

We’re still in it but let’s be honest, we’re not capable of winning 4 out of 5 of our games left. I’d probably rest a few key players at Birmingham on Saturday.

bigfatronssba

Thanks to Sheff Wed that loss hasn't made a huge difference.

fernandopartridge

Thought we were much better second half tbf. Absolute pudding of a ref again, not sure where they keep dredging these fuckers up from.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
We weren't that much better, Southampton with better finishing could have won very comfortably and we didn't create that much really. Simms should have done better with his chance.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread