spare Arsenal Tickets?? (1 Viewer)

spwaverley4916

just thought I would start a thread for anyone who has/wants spare tickets - instead of trawling through previous ones.

cornoccfc

Getting Barnsley tickets on the gate stopped me getting any before GS, and had no luck online.

2 needed (an adult + u16) :)

This thread might become one long list of requests!

Hobo

Nick apparently knows loads of floating fans....20 at the last chance.

Tommystours

Do not know how cornoccfc did not get tickets ,I went with Barnsley Stubs and got some for the lads.keep posting someone will have spares

wingy

Do not know how cornoccfc did not get tickets ,I went with Barnsley Stubs and got some for the lads.keep posting someone will have spares

Think he lives down south and had to physically attend the shop.they were gone in 12 mins this morning apparently.

cornoccfc

Think he lives down south and had to physically attend the shop.they were gone in 12 mins this morning apparently.

Yep, not in Cov and thought I'd be safe ordering online.

And my theory is most of the 600 available tickets never made it online, block 26 had hundreds visible prior to 9.30, then when GS started, this block became greyed bang on 9.30.

wingy

Yep, not in Cov and thought I'd be safe ordering online.

And my theory is most of the 600 available tickets never made it online, block 26 had hundreds visible prior to 9.30, then when GS started, this block became greyed bang on 9.30.

I reckon you have a reasonable chance Corno.

Out of 5.5K at least fifty will be liable to drop out through circumstance /commitments .

skybluejelly

While it's frustrating people not getting tickets .. That's only 15 tickets so far... Obviously not everyone who wants a ticket is on here but hardly 3000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasilRathbon

Hi,

Excuse the slightly cheeky request, but I too am desperate for a ticket for the Arsenal game.

It's a cheeky request cos I'm not actually a Coventry fan, I'm a Hereford United fan trying to complete the 92 league grounds and, as Arsenal league games always sell out, I naively assumed a cup tie against lower league opposition (no offence!) might be my best hope of ticking off the Emirates. I now have train tickets and a London hotel booked for Friday, but no match ticket. :(

If anyone can help, please drop me an email at [email protected]

BasilRathbon

Tried posting on this thread yesterday but didn't seem to work so I'll try again....

Just wanted to make a cheeky enquiry as to whether anyone has a spare ticket for Arsenal. It's a cheeky request cos I'm not actually a Coventry fan as such - I'm a Hereford United fan trying to do the 92 league grounds.

As it's all but impossible to get tickets for Arsenal league games I naively thought an evening cup tie against lower league opposition would be my best chance of a ticket, so I booked train tickets and a hotel, was all primed to book a ticket online last Saturday at 9.30 and....well you can guess the rest.

So if anyone's already going and has a spare, please drop me an email at [email protected]. Cheers.

BasilRathbon

Tried posting on this thread yesterday but didn't seem to work so I'll try again....

Just wanted to make a cheeky enquiry as to whether anyone has a spare ticket for Arsenal. It's a cheeky request cos I'm not actually a Coventry fan as such - I'm a Hereford United fan trying to do the 92 league grounds.

As it's all but impossible to get tickets for Arsenal league games I naively thought an evening cup tie against lower league opposition would be my best chance of a ticket, so I booked train tickets and a hotel, was all primed to book a ticket online last Saturday at 9.30 and....well you can guess the rest.

So if anyone's already going and has a spare, please drop me an email at [email protected]. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread