Spot Fixing Consequences (1 Viewer)

Theres been a lot of talk over the spot fixing in recent weeks and to tell you the truth, I have been disgusted that these men are willing to sacrifice the ingregrity of the game for their own greedy ends, so this week's Cook's Question, the final before Christmas, is "Should players found guilty of spot fixing/fixing in general be allowed back into the game?", Remember all entries need to be in before 10:45 Thursday morning. There will also be a Boxing Day special, more info on that during the show. Main and local news, talking points, predictions and more also to come in the show. You can get involved on Twitter(@TheLiamCook) or Facebook (Liam Broski Cook). Tune into Hillz FM 98.6 at 10AM for Liam Cook's Sports Lounge

wingy

The show kicks off at 10AM. All entries need to be in by 10.45 so get those entries in guys

If they get prosecuted and do time Its hard to see how they could be blocked .Its a little like those Cricketers ,what happens when the bans are over . With those and the fact that they were Internationals they will probably be re-integrated ,possibly already are ? The fact that they play in a country where corruption is common place along with some of the syndicates will assist their return. That's not the likely scenario here ,but if they return to the game it will be at a relatively low level,I'm sure even at that level a bet can be made on all sorts of dubious decisions . We're not the only country where this kind of thing Is happening in football ,and many other sports also ,then you can look at doping etc .The more this stuff gets exposed the more It makes you question certain games and results where form seems to suggest a different outcome,and that leaves you with an uncormfortable feeling . I would'nt expect anything to change too much people have always cheated one way or another and the powers that be don't do much about It ,much to the dismay of fellow competitors.

Users who are viewing this thread