SP's interview.... (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

" i have been waiting 20 months for players to shout at eachother " ......what!!!!!!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He rarely spends much time in the dressing room with the team as it is; so why was today the first time players were shouting at each other? We've been worse than that (yes, that is possible) so what did they do on those occasion? Cracked open a Terry's orange and shared it around?

Grendel

He's starting to sound like a Braveheart version of Bobby Gould.

pusbccfc

'We have players with better ability than those in the top flight, but don't have the desire'

hill83

"It's a shame hill83 left at half time and even though he's got a season ticket he won't be back, but at least [insert under 18 player] played well the other day on Fifa 15"

RoboCCFC90

I thought the interview was going ok until he went rather over the top with his praise for Barton's performance.

Wanking is very unnecessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tisza

got a lot in common with the last 4 or 5 managers when you end wondering if they were watching the same game as you.

ccfc92

got a lot in common with the last 4 or 5 managers when you end wondering if they were watching the same game as you.

To be fair, Robins interviews were always good.

Even when we won by 3 goals, he'd be looking to improve.

wingy

I know he's read a lot of tactical Books and enthuses with his terminology .

He's no Svengali and this Is true ,He called them his Disciples today .

The Reverend Skyblue

'We have players with better ability than those in the top flight, but don't have the desire'
If he did say that, can someone confirm that, he has finally lost the plot.

its great boosting your players up but being delusional is making you look a complete tosspot.

he has reached new depths even Thorn would have found difficult to get too

The Reverend Skyblue

If he would have said some of players are as technically gifted as some players in the dog and duck reserves I would definitely have agreed with him

Gazolba

Not from this interview, but said recently:
"there are a lot of really good things happening within this football club"

stupot07

Not from this interview, but said recently:
"there are a lot of really good things happening within this football club"

To be fair, I heard in the grapevine that they've recently had a new photocopier delivered...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Gazolba

Also said recently:
"we aren't a million miles from the play-offs"
"I have no doubt we can beat Bristol City"

stupot07

What again??

Allegedly Ricoh persuaded them to come back with the offer of a brand new one. It's the real reason we returned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

He rarely spends much time in the dressing room with the team as it is; so why was today the first time players were shouting at each other? We've been worse than that (yes, that is possible) so what did they do on those occasion? Cracked open a Terry's orange and shared it around?

So it took what 18 months for the players to shout and demand more from each other out on the pitch. At this current rate of improvement we may have learned to play forward passes after another 18 months, then add another 18 months for us to learn to defend properly, another 18 months for us to learn to finish.

By my calculation it will be the year 2089 by the time we're playing well

wingy

Allegedly Ricoh persuaded them to come back with the offer of a brand new one. It's the real reason we returned...

You've been drinking Stu.:)

NorthernWisdom

If he did say that, can someone confirm that, he has finally lost the plot.

its great boosting your players up but being delusional is making you look a complete tosspot.

he has reached new depths even Thorn would have found difficult to get too

tbf it's not entirely beyoind the realms of possibility. Fleck, for example, a case of a player who you could argue should be top flight material with a bit more dedication...

But isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread