Squad for Port Vale (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

I think Maddison should be on the bench for Sunday. Just let the past week's stuff blow over. Might just be affecting his mindset at the moment.

Bring him back in the following week once the dust has settled.

Agrred I think he will be concentrating on Villa v Norwich.

skybluelee

On the basis of his interview today about the new CBs I think Mowbray will go;

RCC
Ricketts, Stephens, Cargill, Stokes
Fleck, Rose
JOB, Cole, Murphy
Armstrong

covcity4life

On the basis of his interview today about the new CBs I think Mowbray will go;

RCC
Ricketts, Stephens, Cargill, Stokes
Fleck, Rose
JOB, Cole, Murphy
Armstrong

yeah after i read his initial thoughts i also started to think he might play both new cbs

i am happy to see some drastic changes to back 4 thats for sure

Id like to see Stevens ans Cargill play together as a CB partnership,with Lorentzon & Stokes as Fullbacks..That means dropping Ricketts to the bench but as he's club captain not sure that will happen, what do others think of his recent performances? I think both him and Ramage hesitate way too much with the ball at their feet and forced into errors as a result.

i'd like to see starting line up as

Rcc/Burge (doesn't really make a difference)

Lorentzon Stevens Cargill Stokes

Fleck
JOB Lamerias
Maddison Murphy

Arma

Bench : either GK, Ricketts , Rose, Bigi, Tudgay , Hunt , Cole

st john

Id like to see Stevens ans Cargill play together as a CB partnership,with Lorentzon & Stokes as Fullbacks..That means dropping Ricketts to the bench but as he's club captain not sure that will happen, what do others think of his recent performances? I think both him and Ramage hesitate way too much with the ball at their feet and forced into errors as a result.

i'd like to see starting line up as

Rcc/Burge (doesn't really make a difference)

Lorentzon Stevens Cargill Stokes

Fleck
JOB Lamerias
Maddison Murphy

Arma

Bench : either GK, Ricketts , Rose, Bigi, Tudgay , Hunt , Cole

too many loans counting Bigi

Gazolba

I would like to have seen Thomas or Sambou on the bench instead of Fortune.

Manchester_sky_blue

I would like to have seen Thomas or Sambou on the bench instead of Fortune.

Now is definitely the time to give Thomas and Sambou their chance. Both have proved handy at U21 level and we need our own players progressing through to the first team. For my money a much better option from the bench than Fortune.

Otis

Now is definitely the time to give Thomas and Sambou their chance. Both have proved handy at U21 level and we need our own players progressing through to the first team. For my money a much better option from the bench than Fortune.
Really? At a time now where we HAVE to win? Not so sure.

I would say that is tremendous pressure on them. We are now fighting to stay in the top 6, so the pressure is very much mounting. Wouldn't say that was conducive to introducing young players to the first team.

Maybe into the squad and on the bench, but we shouldn't be expecting miracles from them and TM obviously doesn't think they are ready yet either.

Users who are viewing this thread