Squeeky Bum Time... (1 Viewer)

Cov 4 Prem

5 Hours and 5 minutes of the transfer window.

What's been going on behind closed doors, should be revealed later on.

I pray to god that we keep Clingan and Juke - sign Cody and we will have a fighting chance of staying up if not a good chance!

Post all your feelings & rumours from Twitter etc. in here for me please as I am going out and would like to check up on things from this thread!

PUSB

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Im bored of waiting now. One positive, no one has left yet (to our knowledge). Just our look we'll lose 2 or 3 players at 22.59.59 and then sisu will say we were caught by surprise with an offer we couldnt refuse, which left us with no time to find replacements........

ccfcway

no signings for last 4 months, yet we are expecting at least one in the next 5 hours

nothing to see here !

craigus12

juke and clingan sold for pretty much nothing and an announcement on the offal that we'll be loaning premier league quality players.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Im bored of waiting now. One positive, no one has left yet (to our knowledge). Just our look we'll lose 2 or 3 players at 22.59.59 and then sisu will say we were caught by surprise with an offer we couldnt refuse, which left us with no time to find replacements........
Turner has left.

Chipfat

Why is anyone shocked we all knew KD was talking shit 3 days ago!!!!! but yet we all wait to see if we are really that dopey to believe the con man......... And before anyone says what about beast he stated straight away he didnt want to move it also came out he was on 9k a week,,, FFS we didnt even offer King that......

KD is dealing is story lines again and AT must be on holiday as he has not said a tap... WONDER WHY,, Id be fooked off to.....

The Reverend Skyblue

I have resigned myself that yet again we will not sign anyone, and there will only be outgoings.The bastards who own us have told us another huge lump of bullshit about signing someone young and talented to strengthen the squad for the future.
When i feel really shitty like i do now,i normally drink way too much, or buy something bloody stupid off the internet that i will never wear, or use.
I can see myself sat here in front of the laptop at 11pm pissed out my head, after i've just bought a really nice sheepskin coat.

The Rev

pusbccfc

Van annholt to wigan

Users who are viewing this thread