ST fund (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Wow, really surprised to hear that. Must take up so much of your time. I understand how you'd need to set up those benefitting with supporter numbers in advance, but I really thought the club would have made this much easier for you.
I’m ok with it, shouldn’t be treated any differently really, everyone has to do the same, I probably never expected it to be as big from that first year but it’s manageable, the ticket office team have always been really good to me when sorting it out so I cannot complain.

Greggs

Boiler fucked, van in the garage, flood in the bathroom and the Mrs lost £300 at bingo. Where do I apply?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Boiler fucked, van in the garage, flood in the bathroom and the Mrs lost £300 at bingo. Where do I apply?
Cold showers are all the rage, won’t need heating yet, take your van out of your big double garage then, next time, sit down on the toilet seat, you wont miss then and avoids the flood and as for the good lady, when she wins big next time, you can make another £2,000 donation.

Seriously though, I know you may not need help but if others know of people who do then nomination form is below, we need them as much as we do donations.

Nomination Form

and it would be remiss if I didn’t include the donation link for those able to do so, let’s try and go pound for pound with every season ticket sold this year

Donate here

Thank you

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

43 Season Tickets purchased so far and hoping a few get released for the FZ after the 3rd July so the money goes a bit further.

thanks for your nominations and donations

I nominate Mild-Mannered Janitor for an MBE.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Some more sizeable donations these last few days, close to £14,500

£15k would be amazing if you can spread the word or nominate still.

Will be over 70 tickets purchased soon 🤞 on FZ release for some families and will have spent over £12,000
Not sure we can get to 100 tickets but would be quite magical if we could

Payday later this week if you have a spare £5-10

Thank You 👏👏👏

rob9872

Going along in line with season tickets. If we could have £1 for every season ticket ....

In fact if you want to help but £1 or a just a few is all you can spare, don't think it's unwelcome as they all add up. I know it says £10 etc but you can overtype with your own amount and you don't have to put your name to it.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Do it it’s a lot of work but deserved
Would be easier to be friends with the prime minister. I’m happy to be out of any limelight or awards, don't even like it when have to promote it on the various like CWR or advert ridden Cov Live

Sky Blue Pete

Would be easier to be friends with the prime minister. I’m happy to be out of any limelight or awards, don't even like it when have to promote it on the various like CWR or advert ridden Cov Live
It’s not just for you matey it’s recognising when people make a difference.
And not wanting to be in the limelight should be a pre requisite for being nominated for anything
Thank you again

SkyBlueMatt

People need this thread as a form of therapy today.

dvecol.gif

lordy_87

Going along in line with season tickets. If we could have £1 for every season ticket ....
That's a point to be fair...

Potentially that's something the club could look at for the 24/25 season tickets. For every early bird season ticket sold £1 could go to the ST fund ?

Taking this season for instance, that would be £14k before any voluntary donations !

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Potentially that's something the club could look at for the 24/25 season tickets. For every early bird season ticket sold £1 could go to the ST fund ?

Taking this season for instance, that would be £14k before any voluntary donations !
Good shout and could probably make it a charity then, I like that powerful idea

Grendel

I would think it’s more complicated that doing that. If it’s a donation from the purchaser then there would have to be an opt out option and I assume for tax purposes it would have to be a charity

The “approved” charity the club has is tbe Jimmy hill legacy fund and there is a link to that charity when you make a purchase

lordy_87

I would think it’s more complicated that doing that. If it’s a donation from the purchaser then there would have to be an opt out option and I assume for tax purposes it would have to be a charity

The “approved” charity the club has is tbe Jimmy hill legacy fund and there is a link to that charity when you make a purchase
Thanks for the insight. Maybe it could be done in a way where the club commit to donating a pound for every ST sold and the donation comes from them ?

Grendel

Thanks for the insight. Maybe it could be done in a way where the club commit to donating a pound for every ST sold and the donation comes from them ?

Would be an interesting conversation with Mr King I think would that one

Mild-Mannered Janitor

£15,000 now raised, you are all fantastic, thank you so much for all your help. Going to buy more later this week (hoping for a from club……) and hopefully it will help us to buy more for a few others now nominated before the early bird finishes.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Does anyone know how much has been raised each year?
Before this year, these were the yearly totals and in that first year, I purchased an Adult + Child separately which started it all when looking for someone to buy for, others said they would contribute to help others have the same, another person suggested go fund me and that was that.
Those you have helped have perhaps been some of the best 6 years progression the club has had in years.

Fund 11,920
Fund 216,818
Fund 314,987
Fund 42,627
Fund 52,400
Total to Date38,752

Year 6 currently at £15,000 👏👏👏 Another £1,818 to beat our record year

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Update on the ST fund

Previous years unspent £5,407.92
Year 6 Net Proceeds after go fund me charges £14,537.01 (to date)
Total £19,944.93
Spent £18,114
Amount remaining £1,830.93

Purchased 99 tickets

It’s never too late to donate and we are still receiving nominations so we are still looking to see if we can buy for individuals with the remaining funds or from any further donations.
We still have some to review and have not been able to help everyone, it’s always a tough decision when we cannot help everyone but despite an amazing amount of funds, they still disappear quickly when buying 99 tickets.

Thank you to everyone who has donated, you truly are a fantastic group of fans.

I have to thank the ticket office too, they have had a busy few weeks and still found time to help me sort buying all these, it takes a lot of work but when I read the texts and emails about the smiles and tears on the people’s faces we help really does make it worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread