ST sales (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Somebody from the trust gloating about season ticket sales? I must be seeing things ;)

I bought mine the first day last year, I haven't yet because there are 2 paydays before I need to.
Aye aye sounds like you are edging your bets

Nick

Administrator
Aye aye sounds like you are edging your bets

Not really, I'm just going to see if I have any money left over after a holiday, 2 birthdays, car service to try and buy them outright to avoid getting finance. I'll know in a couple of weeks so will renew it then :)

wingy

I didn't say they had.

I have said gloating and appearing happy about it. The same as all of the "away day only" talk on the stage when the Pompey people were there.

Along with many "we dont need to push a boycott, fans will do it themselves" followed by a:

giphy.gif

Then the "raise your hand if you are getting a ST".

That gets a :

giphy.gif
Looks like a response to a question in a thread to me.

CovBurty

end of last season we had something to believe in. Sisu/Fisher promised to support Mowbray after a good season. this time round shit season and same promises. trouble is last year's promises were rubbish. so the fans are a bit more reluctant this season and Sisu/Fisher are still here. even MM cup has failed to get some of the jollys buying into club even though they loved their day out. bugga. testing times methinks.

torchomatic

Season ticket money ready and burning a whole in my bank account for the day the club gets new owners!
Probably wouldn't go to more than half a dozen home games though because of other commitments, but would be prepared to back new owners.

You're burning a whole what? Pig?

CJ_covblaze

Somebody from the trust gloating about season ticket sales? I must be seeing things ;)

I bought mine the first day last year, I haven't yet because there are 2 paydays before I need to.

If you look at my tweets I said yesterday or today is payday for most. It's the last one before the deadline to keep your seats. Can judge it part way through next week.

EDIT: Scrolled through. Thanks for backing me up btw. It wasn't gloating. Just a fair estimate. As Jan said we've never called for a ST boycott including when we were at Sixfields.

Last edited:

bawtryneal

That's the thing, there's really no rush this year to get get one. I have had April's payday and will have May's to get one, if I have spare cash by then I'll just buy one but if not I'll sign up for monthly.
Thought you would be able to afford to buy cash on the back of the advertising clicks from this site

Nick

Administrator
Thought you would be able to afford to buy cash on the back of the advertising clicks from this site

I wish, my wife also wouldn't be working 6 days a week so she barely gets to see her daughter if that was the case.

If you do have an issue with minimal adverts on here (1 after you sign up) then I can remove them for your account for a donation to the Legacy Fund or Zoe's Place?

If not, I am happy to just absolutely hammer your account with them every time you login?

PurpleBin

I have one plus the my lad (10)

You know what irritates me? Our fans on Facebook replying to the official page making stupid statements with zero evidence to back up anything they're saying. The type of people that believe because their own circle of friends all agree on something then it's a fact that EVERYONE feels that way. Open your eyes...! So fucking annoying.

BobbyDazzler

How, by any stretch of the imagination, is this gloating? It's an answer to a question.

its a buzzard

end of last season we had something to believe in. Sisu/Fisher promised to support Mowbray after a good season. this time round shit season and same promises. trouble is last year's promises were rubbish. so the fans are a bit more reluctant this season and Sisu/Fisher are still here. even MM cup has failed to get some of the jollys buying into club even though they loved their day out. bugga. testing times methinks.
MM Cup. Jollys. You crack me up.

Users who are viewing this thread