ST sales (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

I'm part of the CCFCSBTVSC

Coventry City Football Club Sky Blue Talk Vegetarian Supporters Club

I hear they're running a special to away games next season. Room enough for all members

0856526c9debf71a39a7c2c562f52845.jpg

Astute

I've seen that too, but haven't got the balls to go half way on those type of bets, once i'm in the hundreds, I withdraw, too much to risk.
Take your £25 at any stage and you can't lose your money. You are playing with the bookies money. Does get the heart beating though. Last nights bet got you going. Winning goal in 97th minute :nailbiting:

ajsccfc

I used to follow tips on some app that had a high, medium and low risk football bet for each day. Kept doing the high risk one and won first day with a fiver, so withdraw that immediately and kept playing small bets with the winnings. Ended up about £150 up before getting too scared of the monster I'd become and quitting.

On every FM going back a few years, Fisher sells up within a year or two guaranteed. Can't real life imitate art just once?

chiefdave

I started small, seen he kept winning, then started getting bigger, his daily double yesterday won, and his NAP, and we all combined them with a treble and that won top. Nearly £400 profit y.day.
He won't win everyday but i'm that much in profit I'm literally gobsmacked at how well he does.
How many bets are you putting on a day? Looking at that site there's a tip for pretty much everything. Are you just picking ones you fancy or is there a tip of the day kind of thing showing the best one?

Anything has more chance than the tenner I put on us to win the league last year!

skybluebeduff

How many bets are you putting on a day? Looking at that site there's a tip for pretty much everything. Are you just picking ones you fancy or is there a tip of the day kind of thing showing the best one?

Anything has more chance than the tenner I put on us to win the league last year!
I just follow his win doubles and NAP, and combined them into a treble. No good today though.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Well with 3000 ST's sold you would think that's north of 500k in the bank (net of VAT), plus around £1m in league distributions receivable plus the Wembley money say £1m plus sponsorship monies for season and other stuff plus previous player transfer add on's and have not sold any players yet, then with walk up ticket monies in season, corporate packages and commercial income to come. Looks like the basis of an average L2 budget to me and that means little pressure on the owners financially

covcity4life

Well with 3000 ST's sold you would think that's north of 500k in the bank (net of VAT), plus around £1m in league distributions receivable plus the Wembley money say £1m plus sponsorship monies for season and other stuff plus previous player transfer add on's and have not sold any players yet, then with walk up ticket monies in season, corporate packages and commercial income to come. Looks like the basis of an average L2 budget to me and that means little pressure on the owners financially

should also mean we get a squad to compete one would hope

Liquid Gold

So depressing that Coventry City have an average League 2 budget.

stupot07

The suggested NOPM/ST boycott was never going to work, we'll just end up with an average budget for league two, instead of a really good budget.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

The suggested NOPM/ST boycott was never going to work, we'll just end up with an average budget for league two, instead of a really good budget.

yeh so it seems NOPM would have worked if it had taken place.

some said it wouldnt imapct sisu, but its obvious it would as budgets be slashed and relegation on cards.

i am not NOPM btw, just saying that it can cause sisu headache

skybluebeduff

Problem is how many people are actually out right NOPM, and how many have just been so disheartened on the way our clubs been ran that they have just given up? You just can't distinguish the two, it's impossible. Our budget is because of the owners and how their 10 year tenure has panned out..

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

yeh so it seems NOPM would have worked if it had taken place.

some said it wouldnt imapct sisu, but its obvious it would as budgets be slashed and relegation on cards.

i am not NOPM btw, just saying that it can cause sisu headache
2bh it might explain why there were so many one year contracts, plan to break even for each year and if the income drops just don't offer new contracts.

Negates the NOPM effect

I've said it before, SISU have done what was needed to get the club self sufficient. They are now hoping to climb back up the leagues on a self sufficient basis and recuperating their losses long term.

This is why I believe that the consortiums bids have been dismissed without discussion. The losses have been made, they've reached the bottom of their plan so why would they sell it when things are about to hopefully pick up.

skybluebeduff

I've said it before, SISU have done what was needed to get the club self sufficient. They are now hoping to climb back up the leagues on a self sufficient basis and recuperating their losses long term.

This is why I believe that the consortiums bids have been dismissed without discussion. The losses have been made, they've reached the bottom of their plan so why would they sell it when things are about to hopefully pick up.
Because a whole city wants them out? ;) As a goodwill gesture they should just fook off! ;)

covcity4life

makes sense if they know where we are gonna be playing for next 5-10 years?

this new ground aint happening it seems

Users who are viewing this thread