Star Wars (1 Viewer)

stupot07

I didn't feel the ending was a bolt on. The whole beginning of the film is around getting the map to find Luke skywalker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

M&B Stand

Went to see it Sunday with the missus after a few ales. Bit hazy about the content, is the young bird solo's or skywalkers daughter?
Is that snork or whatever Sith?

stupot07

Went to see it Sunday with the missus after a few ales. Bit hazy about the content, is the young bird solo's or skywalkers daughter?
Is that snork or whatever Sith?

She's neither of themselves daughter as far as we know. Kylo Ren was Solo's son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

M&B Stand

She's neither of themselves daughter as far as we know. Kylo Ren was Solo's son.

I know that much.
He just reminded me of an out of control goth.

stupot07

I know that much.
He just reminded me of an out of control goth.

No idea what sork is...perhaps the next film with reveal a bit more about him.

Yeah, poor casting i thought.

Pipehitterz

No idea what sork is...perhaps the next film with reveal a bit more about him.

Yeah, poor casting i thought.

bit harsh on adam driver, probably one on the next generation of superstar actors, will definitely have an oscar soon, so pretty good casting to get him in imo

snork will probably end up being darth plegius, the one that palpatine supposedly killed waaaay back in the day (prequels) just so we can have a complete circle of (force)life and possibly another spin off backstory film

stupot07

bit harsh on adam driver, probably one on the next generation of superstar actors, will definitely have an oscar soon, so pretty good casting to get him in imo

snork will probably end up being darth plegius, the one that palpatine supposedly killed waaaay back in the day (prequels) just so we can have a complete circle of (force)life and possibly another spin off backstory film

It's nothing to do with his acting skills, I just looked like a moody teenage when he took off his mask, I thought it needed someone more.......rugged and brooding, that you could believe they were evil.

He even had stroppy toddler tamtrums every time something didn't go to plan.

Again nothing to do with his acting skills, he just didn't look villainous for me.

Last edited:

Pipehitterz

It's nothing to do with his acting skills, I just looked like a moody teenage when he took off his mask, I thought it needed someone more.......rugged and brooding, that you could believe they were evil.

Again nothing to do with his acting skills, he just didn't look villainous for me.

i saw it as thats how he was meant to be, they have definitely made the actor look younger than he is in real life on purpose, so that he can look older and more complete in the next movie

vow

Have to agree here.....Just got back from watching it, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bit of a cringe moment in the cinema though....upon seeing the Milenium Falcon for the first time, a lady clapped and cheered :D

stupot07

i saw it as thats how he was meant to be, they have definitely made the actor look younger than he is in real life on purpose, so that he can look older and more complete in the next movie

Someone like James Norton would have been a better choice

the film is 40 years on from return of the Jedi, I'd have guessed that he would have been about 25/26. I can remember how long they said Luke had been missing. It had seems like Han Solo and Liea hadn't seen each other in a long time.

Last edited:

Happy_Martian

It's possible that Snoke could be a character from the extended universe (from one of the animated series) and not be Darth Plagueis. Andy Serkis has said that the character is x height, which would fit with the animated character, and the producers have said that characters may cross from the animated series to the live action films.

ccfc92

Did anyone piss themselves laughing when Kylo Ren took his mask off? :laugh:

I thought the film was good, but more of an intro to Episode 8, rather than it's own film, if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread