Starting to really hate a number of City Fans (1 Viewer)

DazzleTommyDazzle

Had one sitting behind me in block 31.

Baker was apparently a lazy ******

At one point he berated him for not going for a ball that "was his" and even his mate had to point out that the defender was 10 yards closer to the ball.

Don't you just luv em.....

Davo

SO Why goo??? because they care and to be honest yes there are some jerks around but when a player looks like he couldn't careless then people are entitled to there opinions when I feck up I am told in front of all my work mates I don't like it and it stinks but haho that's life I try not to do it again

This season Ive watched mcsheffrey win a corner and then called "a fat fucking waste of space" because he hasn't belted it in from 30 yards. I've seen baker be berated week in week out, yet look how many he has scored from out wide.

If a player does fuck all all game, other than chase things down and work hard (ala Elliott in some games), he's cheered. Baker scores as many as he has, yet he doesn't chase back after losing the ball he's slaughtered.

I'm not saying for a second they've never been poor, were a league one side, if all of our players played well week in week out, they'd be playing at a higher level, but why on earth boo one of the players you've paid to support?

I can't say I've once seen a player this season who "couldn't care less". Yes, poor performances, yes tired performances, but we are in league 1, why should some fans expect us to turn over teams week in week out?

SkyBlueHomer

We have a right pair in 29 i swear they turn up just to give Baker stick. Didnt celebrate penalty just shouted 'Baker your still shit'. i know he hasnt set world alight recently but take his goals away where would we be

letsallsingtogether

Its not a question over turning teams over but to give 100% I personally don't like slagging off City players but understand why people get frustrated. Its just the bullshit on this tread that City fans are the only fans that do it that's getting me shouting you see it at every ground in the country even the world.:facepalm::facepalm:
This season Ive watched mcsheffrey win a corner and then called "a fat fucking waste of space" because he hasn't belted it in from 30 yards. I've seen baker be berated week in week out, yet look how many he has scored from out wide.

If a player does fuck all all game, other than chase things down and work hard (ala Elliott in some games), he's cheered. Baker scores as many as he has, yet he doesn't chase back after losing the ball he's slaughtered.

I'm not saying for a second they've never been poor, were a league one side, if all of our players played well week in week out, they'd be playing at a higher level, but why on earth boo one of the players you've paid to support?

I can't say I've once seen a player this season who "couldn't care less". Yes, poor performances, yes tired performances, but we are in league 1, why should some fans expect us to turn over teams week in week out?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

What a load of Twoddle.......So all the Booing we have heard at England matches and at away games by opposition fans is really all done by city fans.
even on Sky they mention the booing Arsenal 2 weeks ago Tottenham in Europe just to mention two all fans are the same some good some not so good.
Slagging players has always gone on go on any football web site now and they will all be slagging someone off

feck me they must have really all been City Fans

Have you read any of what I put? At what fucking point did I say only coventry fans boo? No, you've just put a very weak slant on what I said. All of the other listen supporters of teams didn't bitch and whine like an old woman, for half an hour about a missed placed pass. Go up to the memorial on a sunday morning and see if a amateur side coach there can give you some details on what goes on on and football field and why.

letsallsingtogether

Have you read any of what I put? At what fucking point did I say only coventry fans boo? No, you've just put a very weak slant on what I said. All of the other listen supporters of teams didn't bitch and whine like an old woman, for half an hour about a missed placed pass. Go up to the memorial on a sunday morning and see if a amateur side coach there can give you some details on what goes on on and football field and why.
Don't need to tell me to go down the park I run the line for my sons team every week?? Oh and all the arguing between players of the same team when things dont go there way the swearing and no respect for the officials is that what I need to witness...................
Its just that no other fans moan and whine that's OK when all is well but I have been down to Villa park and believe me they are no different go an watch UTD if you want peace and quiet when watching football have some prawn sarnies while your at it.
And yes for some reason some fans take a dislike to a certain player thats life England fans taking the piss out of Rio even racist remakes thrown at him(they have very short memories) but that was cov fans I suppose,

Nonleagueherewecome

I don't give a crap about other fans, we're talking about supposed CCFC supporters here; a significant number of them are moron's who hurl unwarranted abuse. They don't support. Some of them seem to be only there to barrack the players.

duffer

Must admit that the constant negativity of some of the fans around us grinds me down sometimes. For all that though, I thought the young lad, Haynes, got a lot of encouragement today. It was really good to see, and gave me a bit of hope for the future,.

Lads coming through the academy is the way ahead for us, I suspect - let's hope we can keep getting behind them even when they're not having a perfect game.

(Boy he looked nervous though. Perhaps that's a good thing in a way - shows that it really meant something to him.)

Sky Blue Jay

Thought i would go to the game today after not attending for a few games but very quickly realised why it was i hadn't been. The constant insults by a number of fans aimed at our own players is really embarrassing.
From the first whistle baker was getting the most insults thrown at him, now i know baker didn't have his best games by a long way but there was no need for some of the things that were shouted. Even to the point of one of them saying "oh no! Its Baker!" when he picked the ball up to take the spot kick. What happened then was even worse, i couldn't believe my eyes as i saw him just sit there as Baker scored!!!
Its not just footballing criticism either. He was also shouting things like "Fleck you fat c**t"
Why bother going if you are not gong to support the team?

I agree some of our fans are arseholes

Nonleagueherewecome

My Orange Goon was right...

theferret

Worst thread I have ever read on this website. That's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Apparently, it was so bad yesterday half the people on here didn't hear any abuse at all. I didn't either, not a single bit of abuse of any player all game. I mean, what the fuck are you all droning on about?

So the odd individual heard someone 'a couple of rows back' say something they didn't agree with. So what. Grow up you bunch of pathetic, arrogant cry-babies. You go to an event with thousands of others and expect everyone to agree with you? What are you on?

And yes, other clubs are actually a lot worse, and you'll read the same miserable thread on all club message boards at some point.

If you are all so bothered anyway, why not stop sitting on your hands and give the team some vocal support? You just sit there with your arms folded with a face like thunder just waiting to get home so you can go on SBT and moan about the guy who sits behind you. Ground was flat today, blocks 15 & 16 the most sparsely populated I have ever seen. Get yourselves in there and try and make a difference.

Warwickhunt

Thought i would go to the game today after not attending for a few games but very quickly realised why it was i hadn't been. The constant insults by a number of fans aimed at our own players is really embarrassing.
From the first whistle baker was getting the most insults thrown at him, now i know baker didn't have his best games by a long way but there was no need for some of the things that were shouted. Even to the point of one of them saying "oh no! Its Baker!" when he picked the ball up to take the spot kick. What happened then was even worse, i couldn't believe my eyes as i saw him just sit there as Baker scored!!!
Its not just footballing criticism either. He was also shouting things like "Fleck you fat c**t"
Why bother going if you are not gong to support the team?
only just starting to hate some cov fans! I tell you I hate the twats that boo their own players it has such a negative impact on the performances

Macca

Well I guess you be got 2 options really. Whine like a girl behind a computer screen or do something about it

SkyblueBazza

Maybe the mindless abuse, vitriol & moaning is perpetrated by the same people on this forum as at the game?
That suggests this thread could run & run &...

Macca

Its an honest question, what can you do? If the behaviour is against stadium rules then report them. If not grow a pair and deal with it. I m afraid that you are attending a football match not a meeting of Mensa. Law of averages states there will be some idiots around. The world is full of them.

Sky

It's the ones that comment on the Facebook page usually....doubt they have a brain cell between them

theferret

Its an honest question, what can you do? If the behaviour is against stadium rules then report them. If not grow a pair and deal with it. I m afraid that you are attending a football match not a meeting of Mensa. Law of averages states there will be some idiots around. The world is full of them.

Exactly. It is one thing to criticise the collective abuse that McSheffrey got the other week, that was out of order and ugly. But there was none of that yesterday.

What people are moaning about is the random musings of people dotted around the ground. A case of the 'guy a few rows behind me' syndrome. That sort of thing has always happened at football and always will. Don't see the point trying to be all superior about it. If it bothers you that much and you hate people to that extent, you can always go and sit in a block on your own (that is actually possible at the Ricoh).

SkyblueBazza

Those last two sentences contradict each other don't they? Unless everyone is an idiot?

Grendel

I didn't here any abuse. It was so quiete you'd have needed a seance to make most of the supporters make any noise.

CCFC_Charlie

I was sat in front of a group of lads who spent the whole game criticising the team, even Haynes (who they didn't know the name of).

Nonleagueherewecome

If I left my seat to go and "deal with" some brain-dead knob every time one of them in my block shouted abuse, I would see no football whatsoever! Ridiculous suggestion.

Nick

Administrator
I reckon our fans still rock the most mullets and tashes in the football league?

letsallsingtogether

Worst thread I have ever read on this website. That's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Apparently, it was so bad yesterday half the people on here didn't hear any abuse at all. I didn't either, not a single bit of abuse of any player all game. I mean, what the fuck are you all droning on about?

So the odd individual heard someone 'a couple of rows back' say something they didn't agree with. So what. Grow up you bunch of pathetic, arrogant cry-babies. You go to an event with thousands of others and expect everyone to agree with you? What are you on?

And yes, other clubs are actually a lot worse, and you'll read the same miserable thread on all club message boards at some point.

If you are all so bothered anyway, why not stop sitting on your hands and give the team some vocal support? You just sit there with your arms folded with a face like thunder just waiting to get home so you can go on SBT and moan about the guy who sits behind you. Ground was flat today, blocks 15 & 16 the most sparsely populated I have ever seen. Get yourselves in there and try and make a difference.

Well said about the most intellectual response on this tread and your right what a utter waste of time don't moan at players come on here and moan at the fans instead so wheres the difference so if they are morons what does that make the moaners on here :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Nonleagueherewecome

Well said about the most intellectual response on this tread and your right what a utter waste of time don't moan at players come on here and moan at the fans instead so wheres the difference so if they are morons what does that make the moaners on here :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Yea, 'cos it's moaning at other fans that has really affected their confidence and thus our performance on the pitch....FFS :facepalm:

letsallsingtogether

Yea, 'cos it's moaning at other fans that has really affected their confidence and thus our performance on the pitch....FFS :facepalm:

Confidence, performance comes with the job nobody moans at players if they are playing well so they must loose it before the moaning starts ???

Nonleagueherewecome

Just ask Baker, OK? When I came on here to argue this about 3 weeks ago he was simultaneously stating to other fans that the negative crowd hits their confidence. There was a large thread on it which you obviously missed; any manager worth their salt will know that stopping us scoring an early goal is the way to go as the crowd soon get restless and turn on our own players. It is completely counter productive to boo, heckle and abuse-that is not the definition of a supporter. Some people are quite open about their hatred for certain players of ours. Some even admit openly that they go there to boo them.

letsallsingtogether

Just ask Baker, OK? When I came on here to argue this about 3 weeks ago he was simultaneously stating to other fans that the negative crowd hits their confidence. There was a large thread on it which you obviously missed; any manager worth their salt will know that stopping us scoring an early goal is the way to go as the crowd soon get restless and turn on our own players. It is completely counter productive to boo, heckle and abuse-that is not the definition of a supporter. Some people are quite open about their hatred for certain players of ours. Some even admit openly that they go there to boo them.
But that is football all I am saying is it is not exclusive to Cov I don't like slagging off players but you ain't going to stop it goes back to the beginning of football.
some people recon that it only happens in this City that is the point i am disagreeing with

Users who are viewing this thread