Starting XI v Pools (1 Viewer)

FinchyNo1

I would play:

----------------Murphy-----------------
Christie----Martin----Clarke------Stewart
Bell------Thomas-----Bailey------Fleck
------------------ Baker----------------------
------------------Cody----------------------

Baker to play more of a free role and to give Cody a bit more support than he had on Tuesday

suddsy101

I would play:

----------------Murphy-----------------
Christie----Martin----Clarke------Stewart
Bell------Thomas-----Bailey------Fleck
------------------ Baker----------------------
------------------Cody----------------------

Baker to play more of a free role and to give Cody a bit more support than he had on Tuesday

BELL, god if we play him we must be desperate

FinchyNo1

To be fair I have only put him in as he is untested in league 1 and think if he plays to his ability he should do ok, I just fancy a bit of a change as I wasn't impressed with some of the players Tuesday, I do think Thomas needs to he given a chance at some point.

shmmeee

Murphy
Christie Martin Willis Stewart
Thomas Bailey
Baker Fleck Moussa
Wilson

S: Dunn, Clarke, Edge, Jennings, Barton, Bell, McDonald

Baginton

.................murphy....................
christie...edje....martin....stewart
bell.....bailey....jennings....Moussa
..........mcdonald......wilson.........

Subs: dunn-clarke-baker-fleck-mcsheffery-thomas-willis

weve only got 4 more home games including this one!

edited to add, i'm looking forward to seeing Steve Howard tommorrow for Hartlepool, quality old fashioned tall no shit taking centre forward, our centre halves will have their work cut out, he'll probably come on as a late sub!

Last edited:
Murphy
Cyrus Malaga Edje Clarke
Baker Barton Thomas Fleck
Moussa
Cody

Subs: Dunn, Cam, Martin, Bell, Bailey, Sheffers, Wilson

I dont see why Malaga was dropped. He did well in the games he played. We dont know what goe son behind closed doors so i have no idea what the reason for his omition is, but Martin and Cameron have been crap lately so why not give him a go? I'm not a fan of Stewart. From what i hear, he's slow, lazy, crap crosser, basically Sheffers in defence. Clarke needs to be brought into the team til Blair is fit. We've got some exciting youngsters waiting in the wings, we need to start bringing them into the team. If Clarke impresses then it will bring competition into the Right-Back position and will force both Cyrus and Jordan to up their game to start, which will benefit the team. Jenno hasnt done well for a month so its time for him to be dropped. Bailey was just plain awful on Tuesday and Sheffers needs to earn his place in the team. Wilson isnt ready for a start yet. He's just a kid. He needs to be brought into the team slowly. If we rush him, it probs wont work. Thomas is a greta prospect and needs to be used, Fleck changed the game on Tuesday and Barton can be a great player if he gets his confidence. If we play that team, it would be great for the development of the squad. Would also like to see Billy Daniels used, not as a bloody midfielder like he's bene played before.

Steve.B50

I want Willis at CB, he was outstanding when he played against Brum before he was injured.
He has speed, height, strength and another Coventry kid.

Steve.B50

Yes he did, he frilled at FBI, but i think he is a CB, suppose I just want to see younger players in the team who have a little pride. I was impressed with Wilson also.
Might just be all my heart but the younger Coventry born lads want it more.

Users who are viewing this thread