Stephen Elliot (1 Viewer)

MayallMan

After going to every game so far this season (except Birmingham) i'm failing to see how Stephen Elliot has became a striker, he has no pace, has no height, and no skill, so why is he starting? and why did we buy him?

Tomh111

He has pace and a footballing brain, he makes good runs in every match I have seen him in but we cant find him. He has taken his chances well when they have fallen to him. Dont really see a problem tbh.

AFCCOVENTRY

He has a good work ethic, works the channels well and hassles defenders.

I like what I have seen from him so far.

There are a few players that have impressed me this season so far, but Elliott I like.

@richh87

I like Elliot. He can also play on the wing - which could come in handy. He works really hard and has intelligence and a little bit of pace.

Gaz

I'm all for different opinions on here but I fail to understand how you don't rate Elliot, he has been one of our better players so far this season.

MayallMan

I agree he does work a lot harder than most the team, I think if he played a more centre mid role that would suit him better, rather relying on him to score goals

kingharvest

Cody could learn a lot from his off the ball play. I think he's been excellent.

I kind of get what you're alluding to, he doesn't seem to have a particular 'thing', I.e. pace, strength, poacher, target man, etc. He just does all of them ok, and ok for this standard is pretty good

Black6Osprey

Elliots done pretty well for me. He works the channels very well and presses and has found the net. I think its the service finding him that's the problem.

cyril

What a crock of shit. Elliot is the man that makes the runs , makes things happen and don't forget he scored a perfectly good goal today

Users who are viewing this thread