Steve Clarke (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Sacked. Half the current PL managers were not in their current role 12 months ago. Pressley has just become the 54th longest serving manager in the FL/PL. Crazy world we're living in.

WBA have certainly jumped the gun. He established them as a mid-table Prem side and possible European Football last season. Yes, they haven't started well this season, but every team goes thru a bad spell and 4 straight defeats isn't the best of runs, but I would have kept faith in him and personally, I think this decision is ridiculous. I'd go for Roberto Di Matteo to replace him

wingy

WBA have certainly jumped the gun. He established them as a mid-table Prem side and possible European Football last season. Yes, they haven't started well this season, but every team goes thru a bad spell and 4 straight defeats isn't the best of runs, but I would have kept faith in him and personally, I think this decision is ridiculous. I'd go for Roberto Di Matteo to replace him

TBH ,when you consider the Stats ,his Impact tends to mirror that of Andy Thorn.

lewys33

A friend of mine is a WBA fan, and he was quite pleased he has gone. Said he lacked clinical decision making

Covstu

I think alot of clubs are taking the Southampton approach and sacking early. Although bringing in Ole is a strange one.....

Users who are viewing this thread