Steve Kean is now at Blackburn (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It looks as if he is the head coach at Blackburn now! Strange how he was deemed not good enough for us but he can go there.

Maybe RR wanted to split him and Coleman up?

simmouk

Administrator
Us mere mortals will never really know what goes on behind the scenes of the club! Whether or not Kean was actually booted because of his skills and ability to do the job, we'll never know! I always though he was a decent coach though so I'm glad he's found another place to work!

ajsccfc

Bear in mind that he was assistant manager here and is a coach there, so there's a bit of a difference with regards responsibility and the like. I doubt Kean was let go due to not being good enough, though. Maybe a new direction was needed in Harrison.

simmouk

Administrator
I haven't really heard much about this Harrison fella - does anyone know anything about him? It just seems like he's come out of nowhere lol.

Nick

Administrator
Apparently he has worked with England etc under McLaren (literally?) but from the good football I have seen this season it looks as if he is doing well!

simmouk

Administrator
Worked with McLaren for England? Oh dear!!!! Lol. But yeah from what we've seen so far he seems to be doing ok!

Users who are viewing this thread