Match Thread Stevenage - Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 21st Nov (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
They do well in the first half too, when we are usually awful!

Londonccfcfan

Luton and Lincoln! Or do you mean when the games are actually consecutive? Doesn't happen that way very often.

Barnet and Accrington (lets not discuss them!) were the last 2 and then it will happen three times more this season:
1st - Port Vale 26 Dec Carlisle 30 Dec
2nd - Wycombe 27 Jan Forest Green 3 Feb
3rd - Notts County 7 Apr Crawley 14 Apr

On back to back wins, the season so far has been one of mini-runs without ever going on a crazy unbeaten run:
View attachment 8412

Too many results in red in that table.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im not confident in way the team is playing at the moment wee are too all over the place and scrapped it Saturday, im thinking we lose 2-1 hope im wrong tho

steve82

Luton and Lincoln! Or do you mean when the games are actually consecutive? Doesn't happen that way very often.

Barnet and Accrington (lets not discuss them!) were the last 2 and then it will happen three times more this season:
1st - Port Vale 26 Dec Carlisle 30 Dec
2nd - Wycombe 27 Jan Forest Green 3 Feb
3rd - Notts County 7 Apr Crawley 14 Apr

On back to back wins, the season so far has been one of mini-runs without ever going on a crazy unbeaten run:
View attachment 8412

Yeah the "back to back" games that are away also. Big ask to win away sometimes. The leagues not exactly consistent at the best of times, just like the city!

Stevenage are on a bad run currently but there home form is pretty good.
W4 D3 L2 F17 A13 - 15 pts from 27

covmark

Nervy 1-0 win I reckon. Jones will feed the Duck and he will score.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Nervy 1-0 win I reckon. Jones will feed the Duck and he will score.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Despite CWR quoting a seven day rule apparently he’s suspended.

smileycov

Facebook User
Im not confident in way the team is playing at the moment wee are too all over the place and scrapped it Saturday, im thinking we lose 2-1 hope im wrong tho
We didn’t scrape it Saturday? After 20 minutes or do we was in control, looked good and tbf almost won by couple more. We were well worthy of the win

Esoterica

Stevenson not even on the bench again. What on earth has happened to that lad?
Thought he might get some time off the bench after the WBA checkatrade game but now he's behind both Maycock and Shipley in the pecking order it seems. Doesn't have the qualities Robins seems to want in his CMs in the shape we play. Played the full game for the U23s last night so was never going to be involved today.

smileycov

Facebook User
If I am being honest, the lack of depth off the bench worries me a little. Ponti is a cracking young lad and I do rate him, hopefully the starting 11 is enough to steal a 1/2 goal win ...Duck you plonker!!!!

oucho

Inside the ground. Looks like it'll be a good SBA showing. CCFC lads mood in the social club at the ground was pretty chipper, must be said. Even the bacon sarnie was edible. Vincenti not in the team. And the promiesed monsoon has held off, at least for now.

What's not two like??

Esoterica

If I am being honest, the lack of depth off the bench worries me a little. Ponti is a cracking young lad and I do rate him, hopefully the starting 11 is enough to steal a 1/2 goal win ...Duck you plonker!!!!
Stevenage have an 18, 19, 20, 22, 26, 30 and 42 year old on their bench tonight!

Otis

Inside the ground. Looks like it'll be a good SBA showing. CCFC lads mood in the social club at the ground was pretty chipper, must be said. Even the bacon sarnie was edible. Vincenti not in the team. And the promiesed monsoon has held off, at least for now.

What's not two like??
One and three?

Grendel

Is beavon injured?

I suspect not and he’s on the fabled CT forum January Sales if anyone is desperate enough to have him

Users who are viewing this thread