Stevenage tickets (1 Viewer)

hemelsky

In case you didn't know tickets for the Stevenage game (Saturday October 5th) are available on their website
https://www.venuetoolbox.com/stevenagefc/ASP/selectArea.asp?bookEvent=true&eventID={E7BF5528-DAC7-4849-846D-90AD01CD16F9}&packageID={6F9619FF-8B86-D011-B42D-00C04FC964FF}&homeArea=away

Prices are £22 (plus booking/delivery fee of £2). If available on the day the price will rise to £24.
As far as I can see just two blocks are on sale at present.

See you there!

dilligaf

"Prices are £22 (plus booking/delivery fee of £2). If available on the day the price will rise to £24.
As far as I can see just two blocks are on sale at present.

See you there!"[/QUOTE]

So £24 in advance or £24 on the gate
think i'll give it a miss

ccfcway

doesn't matter how many times you look at "Stevenage Borough V Coventry City", it makes me sad at how far we have fallen

RoboCCFC90

£24!!!

No offence to Stevenage but that's a piss take..

Kingokings204

I will go dependant on results I guess. Ive been crawley, shrewsbury and now port vale so hopefully if keep up the form will be at Stevenage. btw £24 is crazy for 1 ticket to watch stevanage v cov in a shed.

RoboCCFC90

It is a bit. We're a category A game, but even cat B is £22. Tickets in the home end start at 15 quid though.

I can understand Stevenage making there home tickets cheaper, but even so Broadhall Way isn't one of the best grounds you'll visit this season at £24 probably more expensive then any other as well.

Users who are viewing this thread