Stevenson and Harries (1 Viewer)

hill83

What does it say about me then? Go on! Please enlighten me! Let's see if you can come up with something original I've not heard before!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

'Bitches' 'Jets' 'Testicles' 'Telling the mrs straight' 'absolute fucking Hero'
Suggesting going on holiday with your mates means you don't want to spend time with your family.

Basically you are a bit of an arsehole.

Nick

Administrator
What about taking your family on holiday with the lads?

I can see at least one of Stevenson or Harries going anyway whether a random says it or not.

covcity4life

Suggesting going on holiday with your mates means you don't want to spend time with your family.

i can do stag holidays. everything else with wife lol

by choice though! i hate the thought of drinking 5 days in a row!

as for stevenson and harries both have huge potential. i would like to keep both

stevefloyd

Harries is too cultured for us so lets cash in on him get some big cheap nasty fooker and go on holiday with the rest of the cash...jobs a good un

pastythegreat

For one, I never suggested that going away with your mate meant you don't want to spend time with your family! I said that I'm not in a position to do both so would rather do the latter.
And as for the rest, you think it's "Laughable" that people don't go away at least once a year with "the lads" yet I'm the arsehole??

hill83

For one, I never suggested that going away with your mate meant you don't want to spend time with your family! I said that I'm not in a position to do both so would rather do the latter.
And as for the rest, you think it's "Laughable" that people don't go away at least once a year with "the lads" yet I'm the arsehole??

Not once a year. I try to go once a year. I said it's laughable to suggest someone would never go away without their mrs as you suggested. Looks like we've both misinterpreted what each other was saying. If I have I apologise.

Anyway. This rumour is 100% true. Or false.

pastythegreat

Not once a year. I try to go once a year. I said it's laughable to suggest someone would never go away without their mrs as you suggested. Looks like we've both misinterpreted what each other was saying. If I have I apologise.

Anyway. This rumour is 100% true. Or false.
Ok I did misenterpret you then! I read it as laughable for not going away with the lads because you have a Mrs.
All I was trying to do was rip holes in the OP source as IF she was stevensons' bird then surely she'd be with him NOT getting chatted up in the spon gate by the OP?!?! I may be wrong but I just didn't see how in a short period of out of season he could do a lads holiday and a romantic holiday with her before reporting back for pre season.

oucho

Where did you meet these girls and did they seem to be especially WAG types?

hill83

Ok I did misenterpret you then! I read it as laughable for not going away with the lads because you have a Mrs.
All I was trying to do was rip holes in the OP source as IF she was stevensons' bird then surely she'd be with him NOT getting chatted up in the spon gate by the OP?!?! I may be wrong but I just didn't see how in a short period of out of season he could do a lads holiday and a romantic holiday with her before reporting back for pre season.

Weirdly enough, I was in Ibiza for a week 2 weeks after I met my mrs. And even more strange, I actually met her in spongate. She hates it when I mention it to everyone.

pastythegreat

Weirdly enough, I was in Ibiza for a week 2 weeks after I met my mrs. And even more strange, I actually met her in spongate. She hates it when I mention it to everyone.
I don't doubt that! Likewise when me and my Mrs first got together I'd had a family holiday booked and planned for about 18 months so went away without her after about 8 or 9 weeks of being together.
The point I'm getting at though is this (there's a lot of IFS in here btw).
*IF* they are together and this is the case that it's a new thing then she won't know the entire ins and outs of his whole life and career yet! So *IF* He is going to Brentford and *IF* he does know about it and *IF* he has told her about it, it'd of been in the strictest of confidence, so she goes to the pub and tells the 1st person that would listen! And *IF* they've been together a while and see does know something, she also knows well enough not to Blaby about it when she's had a few Malibu and cokes!

Liquid Gold

You can borrow my jet if you want. Asda do a decent deal on jet fuel. There's only a quarter of a tank left.

addison-lee-jet1.jpg
You've got one of those cheap shit ones where the door scrapes on the floor. Peasant.

skybluedan

(Rumour, dont kill the messenger) But I found out after talking to two girls who are (supposedly) dating Stevenson and Harries and they say they are leaving the club. Stevenson for £1.5mill to Brentford and Harries off somewhere else. Dont know how truthful it is but thought id share it.

Don't care ,how fit were the birds though?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Here we go again early bird finished money in now lets sell our best players , conned again sell anything or any one who will bring in money . Wasn't too long ago we shared in a big game with a big share of gate money had season ticket money in 10 player left 7 in no fees paid but lets sell surely there must be money left or have Sisu siphoned it off you don't get anywhere by selling your best players all the time.

fernandopartridge

I've been with my missus 12 years this year. I've been on 16 lads' breaks in that period. Anybody who has to wait for an 'occasion' wants their head looking at.
I'm the best.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

rob9872

We've been together 24 years and had loads of lads breaks away. Used to be stag do's occasionally poker or racing but then it was 40ths or 2nd marriages for some now it's coming round for 50ths next. Don't think we'll ever grow up and just look for any excuse to get on the lash.

Astute

I do apologise for being "laughable" and wanting to go on holiday and spend time with my family instead of spending what little time and money I have going on the piss with "the lads"!
Unfortunately we can't all be an absolute fucking hero like you! And the likes of Ben Stevenson is no exception either. Unlike you, who can quite obviously just call in his private jet 2 or 3 times a year whenever he feels like it, footballers have a 3 or 4 week window from the season ending to pre season starting and don't have the luxury of just flying of mid October for a bit of winter sun.
So....... if he's spent his ONE holiday a year with pals whilst this bird is in the spon gate, then she's obviously not that serious and doesn't know the entire ins and outs of his career and where it's going!

Whoa....

I have been with my wife for a long time. Our most important times are our times apart. She once even booked me a trip with the lads in Amsterdam without me knowing. She is going away without me next month. I have weekends away without her during the football season.

If you want your relationship to go stale all you have to do is spend every day together. If you can't trust them to go away without you it means you chose the wrong one.

smileycov

Facebook User
Here we go again early bird finished money in now lets sell our best players , conned again sell anything or any one who will bring in money . Wasn't too long ago we shared in a big game with a big share of gate money had season ticket money in 10 player left 7 in no fees paid but lets sell surely there must be money left or have Sisu siphoned it off you don't get anywhere by selling your best players all the time.

Not sure on this occasion that is justified, Stevenson is. Talent but was hit and miss last year and I feel won't be as effective in league 2. So if we can get 1.5 for him it is good business. We need some money to buy the likes of Collins, and obviously to assist running the club. We need to assemble a team good enough for automatic, to aim just for playoffs runs the risk of missing out completely. They could have sold in January if it was just about grabbing the cash.

Users who are viewing this thread