Stockport County fans need our support (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

it is hard to see what they are challenging - they are just not doing very well at the moment - and due to where they are situated - they wont have a large fan base . Not at all comparable with our own situation. Many city fans expect to not do very well - we just expect to not do very well in coventry

pusbccfc

Signed. Now get them to sign ours.

Gint11

We should sign it if you want to support it. We cannot expect fans to sign petitions for our problems and turn our backs on theres!

RoboCCFC90

Signed, we are the Football Family

ahccfc

Banned
Reading the petition, it says

"We the undersigned, fans of Stockport County Football Club, hereby call upon the shareholders to implement change and stop the decline of the football club by taking the following actions:-"

So surely only stockport county fans can sign it - unless of coorse by signing this you are saying you are fans of Stockport county!

Covstu

signed, it sounds like they are getting screwed over by money men and had zero communication about what is happening.

SkyBlueSid

Signed. Stockport were the first team we played after relegation from the Premier League. Since then they have suffered four relegations and now play in the same league as Leamington, so clearly they have been mismanaged for years.

Looking at their league table, there are seven teams who have been in the Football League at some point. I really fear that we could descend into such obscurity in a few years time at the current rate the club is declining.

skybluebal

It reads that it is for Stockport fans and is very specific to their board/owners. I don't see how we from Coventry can sign (unless we are Stockport County supporters).

Brighton Sky Blue

Signed. Stockport were the first team we played after relegation from the Premier League. Since then they have suffered four relegations and now play in the same league as Leamington, so clearly they have been mismanaged for years.

Looking at their league table, there are seven teams who have been in the Football League at some point. I really fear that we could descend into such obscurity in a few years time at the current rate the club is declining.

Most people are too happy wearing their plastic Chelsea/Man City/United/Arsenal etc shirts to care.

Furrowed Brow

A heartfelt thanks from this County fan to you lot for your kind words and your support of our plight through the petition a lot of your number signed.
It was quite a shock when we suddenly found out we had a rather large amount of exiles in Cov.
As a County fan for all but eight years of my 38 years on this planet it has never ever been tougher for us lot (and we have supported our team in the shadow of the two Manchester clubs - one of which is now very rich indeed- through thick and thin and rather boozily).
Whilst the petition is nowt to do with me personally I have marched, protested, joined upmteen supporters groups and latterly the coop, you can only but try for something that means so much to you whilst seeing it slip away!
I know you lot are going through it at the moment as well and some of our lot have signed your petition as well and we wish you the best of luck in returning to your home city.
I only hope you do not have such a catastrophic decline as we have endured!
Yours in football!
FB,
SCFC!

Ps. Is that our Mickey Quinn on someone's avatar above?
You aint seen nothing like the mighty...........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread