Match Thread Stoke City (A) - Sat 7th May 12:30 (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Surely will help team morale... Good management really.

yes Charles

robins drops a guy from the premier league saying he has two good goalkeepers. The other having played a handful of games including being a deputy at Telford and has never been considered good enough by any other club

Perhaps we can sign Warwick Davis and play him next season for a couple of games

Bugsy

yes Charles

robins drops a guy from the premier league saying he has two good goalkeepers. The other having played a handful of games including being a deputy at Telford and has never been considered good enough by any other club

Perhaps we can sign Warwick Davis and play him next season for a couple of games

Always fucking negative ain't ya. Cheer up grenners

curly_tom

I think Jones may get one more season. I think Shippers will be gone. People should be positive about him, he's done a lot for us. He isn't quite up tthe standard the club have risen to but he's always worked hard...

shmmeee

Wouldn’t be too bothered if we did sell Moore and get another keeper in TBH. He’s a big step up from Wilson and Marosi but not hard to replace at this level.

Grendel

I think Jones may get one more season. I think Shippers will be gone. People should be positive about him, he's done a lot for us. He isn't quite up tthe standard the club have risen to but he's always worked hard...

Jones isn’t rated by robins he’s off

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I remember when Westwood was injured against Blackburn in the FA Cup and this hysteria happened then..

Moore isn’t going anywhere - simple squad rotation in meaningless games

curly_tom

yes Charles

Is Simon Moore 'a guy from the Premier League'? He played 2 games.

Grendel

How do you know that? Have you got any quotes? He hasn't played a lot and you may right but you can't state it as fact. The injuries have had to be managed I assume

He’s been available for over 30 games this season. He hasn’t started a game for 5 years he’s not according to the sources here been offered a deal

Grendel

Is Simon Moore 'a guy from the Premier League'? He played 2 games.

Well yes as he has whereas Ben Wilson played league two and sat on the bench for most of it. Lee Burge has had a Stella career versus Wilson

curly_tom

Well yes as he has whereas Ben Wilson played league two and sat on the bench for most of it. Lee Burge has had a Stella career versus Wilson
Wilson has played when he's played for us and it's quite obvious that Robins thinks it's worth giving his second keeper a few games as most people are able to infer. Just because Wilson played in League 2 that doesn't make him a bad keeper. Godden has played in the Conference North but he can still play a bit.

Bugsy

Jesus Grendull, has Lee burge ever saved a last minute pen against West bro at the hawthorns.

Grendel

Jesus Grendull, has Lee burge ever saved a last minute pen against West bro at the hawthorns.

We should have kept Stephen Hughes as number 1

Users who are viewing this thread