Match Thread Stoke City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 17th Feb (4 Viewers)

Astute

Sound, I can take that. But the thing you don’t want to accept is there is such thing as too much respect.
Too much respect for another supporter who comes in here and is friendly? Should we just tell everyone to fuck off that isn't a CCFC supporter?

When people treat me with respect they get respect back. When people treat me like a dickhead they find out that I can be the biggest dickhead they ever met. Has done me well in life.

Tommo1993

Too much respect for another supporter who comes in here and is friendly? Should we just tell everyone to fuck off that isn't a CCFC supporter?

When people treat me with respect they get respect back. When people treat me like a dickhead they find out that I can be the biggest dickhead they ever met. Has done me well in life.

“Well done for getting this far.” Respect.

“You could cause us some real problems, we’ll need to be at our best”. Utter drivel.

Astute

“Well done for getting this far.” Respect.

“You could cause us some real problems, we’ll need to be at our best”. Utter drivel.
Have it your way.

The only one who agrees with tou in any way seems to be Grendel. That tells me everything I need to know.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Really feels like injuries are going to derail our season. Don't see how we can keep up without Sheaf and Torp if the latters injury is bad.

Yeah it's so 🤬🤬🤬 it seems to happen every season 🤬🤬🤬

Colin Steins Smile

What I’d say about Simms he is played well today and scored a good goal that was admittedly put on an absolute plate for him. I’m happy for him.
But he’s currently #35 on the championship striker list and we know he’s struggled and has plenty of weaknesses. So a bit early for breathless fan boying.
Let’s see some consistency.
The one thing we have learned about our squad over the past 6 years is that the coaching staff have a very good record of improving players.

Users who are viewing this thread