Stomach turning (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

Are they more despicable because they are gypsys ?! .........the original comment that seemed to start all this off was about the crime was being imported .....it seems it still is, still a dreadful process alien to the UK before very recently. Is that racist or just saying it how it is, something some people just can't abide.

Westendlad

The dad has been arrested...

Another woman in Brum has been attacked with acid.
The law seriously needs to change from abh with intent and quick.....Too many of these cowardly attacks now. Its a fucking vile crime and needs to be stopped with minimum jail of 10 years and i mean 10 years not out in a third.

Otis

The perpetrators are gypsys. Before you had any inkling of who carried out the attacks you were ranting on about mosques. That's nothing to do with an alternative opinion that's I'll informed nonsense.
Though I'm not surprised the penny hasn't dropped with you yet.
Well, yep, the immediate conclusion was Muslims!

Otis

The law seriously needs to change from abh with intent and quick.....Too many of these cowardly attacks now. Its a fucking vile crime and needs to be stopped with minimum jail of 10 years and i mean 10 years not out in a third.
Totally agree.

For this acid attack it should be a minimum of 20 years.

Astute

You realise that I am right wing?
I just don’t put up with racism. And inhuman behaviour?
What he did was wrong everyone on this thread has said so.
Some just don’t think it’s right for 1) a certain category of people to be blamed
2) for the punishment to be so severe
Anybody who is of the mind to throw acid in a 3 year old child's face deserves everything they get. I don't give a shit about dogooders or anything. That sort of person doesn't have the right to live.

I suppose some people think they have the right to live and the right to a normal life once released. What about the child?

It is sick.

Someone like that should never be released.

Astute

No nice speech.
How would you deal with as a politician.

So what jeez that’s the first lesson you learn as a kid. 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

Really because if you had ever examined psychology, punishment in these cases have a lower chance of success. Compared to rehabilitation and education.
that people do acid attacks to meet up with mates in prison?

It’s not how I want it. It’s how it’s supposed to be.
Let's try a different way.

You have a 3 year old child. Someone throws acid in the child's face. Your child. Would you still be happy for that person to walk the streets again?

A lot of it is to do with the mother of the child feeling safe again. The child to have a chance of recovering mentally as there is no chance physically.

AVWskyblue

Let's try a different way.

You have a 3 year old child. Someone throws acid in the child's face. Your child. Would you still be happy for that person to walk the streets again?

A lot of it is to do with the mother of the child feeling safe again. The child to have a chance of recovering mentally as there is no chance physically.
You can never enforce the law by breaking the law

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

dutchman

Anybody who is of the mind to throw acid in a 3 year old child's face deserves everything they get. I don't give a shit about dogooders or anything. That sort of person doesn't have the right to live.

I suppose some people think they have the right to live and the right to a normal life once released. What about the child?

The same can be said about sex offenders. Their victims are serving a life sentence from which they will never be released.

Last edited:

clint van damme

Are you saying they're despicable scum' because they are Romany Gypsys......Only asking because earlier you stated it was 'irrelevant' .

no, I'm not, though perhaps my post did read that way.
They're scum, whatever their background because they threw acid on someone, I don't care who they are. Though to find out one of them is the childs dad is a bit of a sickening twist to the whole thing.

Sky Blue Pete

It makes more sense in a way now but I another sense it was the Dad. Bloody hell! Why on earth would that ever be s solution

Captain Dart

no, I'm not, though perhaps my post did read that way.
They're scum, whatever their background because they threw acid on someone, I don't care who they are. Though to find out one of them is the childs dad is a bit of a sickening twist to the whole thing.

The society from which the accused Father hails
Protesters Demand Afghan Government Action Against Acid Attacks On Women

The accused father is Afghan & the 3 younger men are Romani gangsters.
Afghan mother of three-year-old acid attack boy 'was tracked down by her asylum seeker ex' | Daily Mail Online
Worcester acid attack toddler's dad among five men arrested over chilling incident

Frankly I don't see any benefit in importing this kind of behaviour, I would like any not born here to be deported.

Ashdown

Afghan mother of three-year-old acid attack boy 'was tracked down by her asylum seeker ex' | Daily Mail Online
Worcester acid attack toddler's dad among five men arrested over chilling incident

Frankly I don't see any benefit in importing this kind of behaviour, I would like any not born here to be deported.
Only after they've been stuck in solitary for 15 years though.

Macca

who's we?
I think both are ludicrous doctrines but defend peoples right to follow both as long as it's not to the detriment of others. Obviously there are those who cross a line and I'll condemn them as much as the next person.

My personal view on this is that christianity is an
There's a big difference between mocking a religion and using it as an easy and lazy tag in order to make a racist political point. The 'fear of being called racist' is sometimes genuine, and sometimes used by, well... racists in order to stop racist behaviour being called as such.

Note, for clarity, this is a general point and not applied to either you or Macca, neither of whom I think (so far ;)) have shown hints of racism.

Notwithstanding the above, I suspect you'll find most people with no religious beliefs will find them all equally farcical at heart...

Appreciate your words NW. On one hand I feel like I couldn't be further from a racist. Grew up in the 80's and 90's in a cultural melting pot judging a man by his actions not his creed or colour. However I am heavily critical of the immigration policies of the last 15-20 years and so lamentably by modern day standards I probably am. The term racist has been hijacked though. It's now a bullying term, a debate stopper. Being called a racist is probably worse than being labelled a paedophile. It silences you and keeps you under control. I guess I'm becoming the dinosaur that I once considered my father and grandfather to be. But I don't believe in multiculturalism, I can't. I see Division not unity because in my view it is human nature not to be equal but to be superior wherever you hail from.
I believe in the wonderful uniqueness of nations. I hate areas of Spain resembling Blackpool, I hate English towns resembling Afghanistan. It's how I feel

clint van damme

would certainly have no problem deporting this excuse for a man. Question is, do we lock him up for a long time at our expense first?
That fella in London got 25 years so would imagine this sentence has to be somewhere in that region.

Ashdown

My personal view on this is that christianity is an

Appreciate your words NW. On one hand I feel like I couldn't be further from a racist. Grew up in the 80's and 90's in a cultural melting pot judging a man by his actions not his creed or colour. However I am heavily critical of the immigration policies of the last 15-20 years and so lamentably by modern day standards I probably am. The term racist has been hijacked though. It's now a bullying term, a debate stopper. Being called a racist is probably worse than being labelled a paedophile. It silences you and keeps you under control. I guess I'm becoming the dinosaur that I once considered my father and grandfather to be. But I don't believe in multiculturalism, I can't. I see Division not unity because in my view it is human nature not to be equal but to be superior wherever you hail from.
I believe in the wonderful uniqueness of nations. I hate areas of Spain resembling Blackpool, I hate English towns resembling Afghanistan. It's how I feel
Here Here..........That term Racist is slung around way too easily and is used to completely stamp on alternative opinions. Where I spend part of my year now in Spain we live in a fully functioning, democratic, happy multi ethnic community of predominantly Spanish { 70% } but also English, Irish, Scottish, Indian, Scandinavian, French and Dutch people. The block is well managed, non discriminatory, no one is favoured over anyone else, there are no ethnic clashes and people are polite.
I think multiculturalism has been allowed to develop into something else however in the UK , whereby birds of a feather have flocked together in ghettoised communities and that has caused resentment to and from their neighbours and allowed religious leaders to dominate loyalties and thinking and old customs and cultural wrongs to continue !

Otis

Here Here..........That term Racist is slung around way too easily and is used to completely stamp on alternative opinions. Where I spend part of my year now in Spain we live in a fully functioning, democratic, happy multi ethnic community of predominantly Spanish { 70% } but also English, Irish, Scottish, Indian, Scandinavian, French and Dutch people. The block is well managed, non discriminatory, no one is favoured over anyone else, there are no ethnic clashes and people are polite.
I think multiculturalism has been allowed to develop into something else however in the UK , whereby birds of a feather have flocked together in ghettoised communities and that has caused resentment to and from their neighbours and allowed religious leaders to dominate loyalties and thinking and old customs and cultural wrongs to continue !
I agree 'racist' is flung around far too easily, but then so too are 'snowflake,' 'looney left' and 'PC brigade.'

Don't know we all have to pigeon hole everything all the time.

Nick

Administrator
I agree 'racist' is flung around far too easily, but then so too are 'snowflake,' 'looney left' and 'PC brigade.'

Don't know we all have to pigeon hole everything all the time.

People love to have names for everything, sections of society based on sex, age, weight, colour, race, religion. Has to be groups for everything to make it equal all the time.

I prefer the rule of "Are they a bellend? Yes or No" and ignoring the other factors and just putting them into those 2 groups.

Ashdown

People love to have names for everything, sections of society based on sex, age, weight, colour, race, religion. Has to be groups for everything to make it equal all the time.

I prefer the rule of "Are they a bellend? Yes or No" and ignoring the other factors and just putting them into those 2 groups.
Aren't you forgetting SISU and Council lovers in all that ?!

Sky Blue Pete

You think the deterrent works like that?

Users who are viewing this thread