Strachan to be new Scotland Manager (1 Viewer)

Otis

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wonder how much further Scotland can now fall in the rankings!

Soon Scotland and Wales might find they are underdogs in games against San Marino and Leichtenstein.

lordsummerisle

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wonder how much further Scotland can now fall in the rankings!

Soon Scotland and Wales might find they are underdogs in games against San Marino and Leichtenstein.

Vatican City would beat them, it's only the dresses and mitres that slow them down now.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Poor old Scotland. Strap-on as manager! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cloughie

just when scotland thought things couldn't get any worse:laugh::laugh::laugh:
..........talk about shooting yourself in the foot

cloughie

have the scottish FA been reading your signature HH

All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege.

Mucca Mad Boys

No wonder the other Home Nations are in the shit!

All the good Scottish managers out there and they get Gordon Strachan!

Moscowskyblue

Great choice as manager, he is a dry humored man but a damn fine manager-yes even for us- good luck to him and thanks for the good toimes before it went sour

ohitsaidwalker king power

He'll do it his way.. with or without the fans....
I liked him until he said that... no man is bigger than the club... which in itself is nothing without the Fans.. I wish him well.. but he must keep the Tartan Army onside.....if he resorts to such statements he will be as welcome as a north easterly breeze on Burns night..

Last edited:

wingy

By means of a tribute ,heard it on the radio today ,not bad stick with it if you like celtic folk/rock.:p

Strachan by The Hitchers - YouTube

► 6:01► 6:01

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dit3d4s8jRs
Jan 22, 2009 - Uploaded by thehitchers1989
Strachan is a song by Irish band The Hitchers. ... Gordon Strachan : funny interviewsby woodywatford9521 ...

Last edited:

wingy

by mean sof a tribute ,heard this on the radio today ,not bad if you like your celtic folk/rock stick with it as its a slow start.

► 6:01► 6:01
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dit3d4s8jRs
Jan 22, 2009 - Uploaded by thehitchers1989
Strachan is a song by Irish band The Hitchers. ... Gordon Strachan : funny interviewsby woodywatford9521

SORRY LADS LINK DID'NT WORK POST DID'NT SHOW SO DOUBLED I'M AFFRAID LINK ABOVE NOW WORKS.

Last edited:

cloughie

He'll do it his way.. with or without the fans....
I liked him until he said that... no man is bigger than the club... which in itself is nothing without the Fans.. I wish him well.. but he must keep the Tartan Army onside.....if he resorts to such statements he will be as welcome as a north easterly breeze on Burns night..

My thoughts aswell except the wish him well bit.

Covstu

To be fair i dont think there was anyone better who would have taken that job. Thankfully there is little expectation of success in the role but agree with walker that the Tartan army are key to this role. Lets face it he has an easy act to follow, as long as he plays a striker that would be a start!!

Good luck to him i say

Users who are viewing this thread