Stratford Town v Boston Utd (1 Viewer)

Adge

If anyone wants to watch a bit of local football on Tuesday evening-get yourself down to Knights lane. The first time that Stratford Town have the chance to get into the first round proper of the FA cup.
A chance to get the likes of Sunderland or Sheff We’d if they win the reply! 😁

Adge

A great incentive for them then-Shrewsbury at Knights Lane if they manage to win the reply. 👍

Grendel

Reminds me of sky blue kid games like this

SlowerThanPlatt

yes I watched both those games 😂

Amazing

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

He did indeed. Tipped a thunderbolt of a shot over the bar and Stratford had a 4th disallowed. Nice little ground, good fans. Will be packed for Shrewsbury

He did! Less said about the goal directly from a corner the better though. Great evening out. Didn’t expect to see a few from here go to it. Rumour is Sunday 3pm for the Shrewsbury game so I can do both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adge

Will certainly be televised I’d have thought. If it doesn’t clash with CCFC I might well go
Just back myself-typical early round FA cup tie that had it all. Conditions didn’t help really and when Boston got their second I thought there was only one team that would go on and win it. Fair play to the Bards though who will apparently get £20,000 for getting to the first round.
Trouble is it’s on the same day as Bristol City at home November 6th. 😫

Users who are viewing this thread