Strikers (1 Viewer)

CurryMonster

This is my first post ever by the way.

i was just thinking that if we do sign Marlon king then who is Aidy going to play, as we all know he rates king very highly and i would assume that he would play king as a starter once his match fitness is good enough, but i think that Freddy and Juke have been playing very well, and platt as our supersub so where will king fit in, and who would get dropped to the bench?

i personally would stick with eastwood and juke, and make king work his place in the team

Thoughts?

CovInEssex

Go and welcome yourself in the "New Sky Blues" thread :D

I can't see Aidy leaving 10K a week on the bench.

Although, he is Mr Unpredictable..

smileycov

Facebook User
judging by how he has started, aidy will play however is in form. he has no favourites, so hopefully we are allways gonna have our players at the top of there game

CovKingChris

Facebook User
'I don't have favourites, I don't like anyone' - Aidy Boothroyd. I agree with smileycov. Whoever Aidy thinks is the best player for that day, will play. He will rotate the squad despite the same squad 3 games on the trot, par from Westwood.

smileycov

Facebook User
IMO, he will not change a winning side unless for tactical purposes. I was all for dropping turner, but someone mentioned his stature/build would be usefull against Derby....glad Aidy knows what he is doing

The more quality in the team the better off we'll be! We need healthy competition to keep the players on their toes. If they don't do it on the training pitch then Aidy shouldn't select them.

ccfc luke

I have only been able to go to the derby match due to holiday, and during that match i wasnt very impressed with Juke for the time he was on, so i would welcome King in the starting eleven if he proves his worth.
If King is signed i believe Aidy must think that he is better than Juke because if he doesnt then why else would you sign him if he is costing the club 10k a week.

PUSB:p

smileycov

Facebook User
To maybe build a SQUAD capable of mainting a promotion push for the ENTIRE season!!!!! :whistle:

Nick

Administrator
King won't be fully match fit for a couple of months anyway I would have thought!

mikeskyblue

Intresting to see what shape he would be in. I would expect him to try King up front on his own at some point if we managed to sign him

Users who are viewing this thread