sue the fan on the radio hoffman aswell (1 Viewer)

Sub

Sue :fans should go to support the players your letting them down!!!
shane : do you go to support them ? no i stay at home and listen to the radio to support them !! :facepalm:

seperate conversation from gary hoffman
Also hoffman saying they will pay the rent at the ricoh

gary hoffman on the radio now !!!

Last edited:

Sub

offered to pay rent share gate money with sisu (1.8million) Gate reciepts ( we take 400000 back rent) give half to sisu and the rest of the profit goes towards the acedemy

Last edited:

Sub

spoke to tim fisher and his imdeiate response is no will take it away but answer will be no !! hoffman trying to keep coventry in coventry

chane oconner :silence from the council is defening, hoffman can not comment on ACL and Sisu discusions, im just trying to unblock the situation

spoke to tim fisher and his imdeiate response is no will take it away but answer will be no !! hoffman trying to keep coventry in coventry

chane oconner :silence from the council is defening, hoffman can not comment on ACL and Sisu discusions, im just trying to unblock the situation

You're wrong there mate, Anne Lucas, leader of the council, has distinctly stated that she will not renew her season ticket.

CJ_covblaze

did anne lucas get her ticket back after we got rid of marlon - or was there something else then

Yes that was her. Wasn't the only one that did either.

Nonleagueherewecome

I thought you were imploring Hoffman to sue a fan for a second there.

I too very much read that as an imploring to "Sue the fan on the radio, Hoffman!"

She may be a dumb hypocrite, but I don't think that's a criminal offence!

Users who are viewing this thread