Sumamry Of Today (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

I've been at work and away from all media today. There's reams of threads and billions of posts in them..can someone give me a quick summary of what today's court verdict was and the impications from it? Are we deducted points and how many? Who is the administrator?

Thanks!

Nonleagueherewecome

Excuse the spelling, in a rush, on a break!

Nonleagueherewecome

Crikey, that's a bit shocking! Bloke in the newsagent reckoned Free Radio said it was definitely a 10 point deduction. I told him I didn't trust them..

jon92

Started at 10:30am delayed til 2pm then delayed again til 3pm now les Reid at the courts has not said anything

jon92

BREAKING more: Judge Mrs justice Proudman indicates she will agree to dismiss #ACL application for admin order for #CCFC Ltd @covtelegraph

Nonleagueherewecome

Why are people make things up its already confusing as it is !

So it's not 20 points? FFS it was really helpful to tell me that if it isn't... :mad:

Nonleagueherewecome

Thanks for that Russell. Although I see the second of those links is a joke I'm not in on, AKA total bullshit? Good old Timmy, spinning to the end.. :jerkit:

Essentially he's saying that being screwed in the ass is really distracting when you're trying to fist yourself?

Reading the first link, I'm not sure I'm any the wiser as to wtf is going on anyway!

BinleySkyBlue

Les Reid @Lesreidpolitics 1m
Breaking (more).. #ACL asks judge for its costs to be "paid by any expenses in the administration" of #CCFC Ltd @covtelegraph
Expand
BREAKING more: Judge Mrs justice Proudman indicates she will agree to dismiss #ACL application for admin order for #CCFC Ltd @covtelegraph
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Breaking: #ACL as creditor asks judge for investigation into concerns over #CCFC assets, & a report back to court in 6 weeks @covtelegraph

please someone less than 12 years old tell me what that means

Nonleagueherewecome

Quick summary. We are now properly in administration.

Who is? The entire club, or one (or all?!?) of the constituent parts that SISU claim are nothing to do with each other? :confused:

WillieStanley

In Tunisia with a dodgy wifi connection, PLEASE someone a quick summary :(

6445502_std.jpg

SHIT GOT SHITTER

Grendel

Who is? The entire club, or one (or all?!?) of the constituent parts that SISU claim are nothing to do with each other? :confused:

The football side of the business is in administration. If there is an attempt to say holdings is separate that's a difficult argument as they pay the players.

Given that the sisu reign is effectively at an end there seems precious little celebration on this site.

Nonleagueherewecome

Judge Mrs Justice? That's a mouthful....is her name Sonia? Or Justice?

Nonleagueherewecome

The football side of the business is in administration. If there is an attempt to say holdings is separate that's a difficult argument as they pay the players.

Given that the sisu reign is effectively at an end there seems precious little celebration on this site.

Thanks for that. Are we still awaiting the FL verdict on points deductions?

I don't want to dance on their grave..not until they're definitely dead, anyway.

And even then only if Mayor West's suggestion that graves be filled with concrete to prevent zombies is implemented first.

Samo

It's a bit early for celebrations. Let's wait and see if we still have a club first. It would be nice to see a few SISU fans having the humility to aknowledge what the rest of us suspected though. I won't hold my breath

Still expecting a last knife between our shoulders from the cornered rats

J

Jack Griffin

Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics 5m
Breaking: administrator's statement says club believes League golden share is with #CCFC (holdings) Ltd. League denies this @covtelegraph

Stuart Linnell MBE ‏@Stuart_Linnell 2m
Administrator says CCFC Ltd is in administration but Holdings company is not. Locating of 'Golden Share' is in dispute.

Darryl Murphy Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 3m
To be clear re: the #skyblues - we now know that in the eyes of both @football_league and @fa - @Coventry_City is in administration.

Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 1m
Latest we're hearing from the administrators for @Coventry_City is that the club still disagrees. Administrator still not saying either way

Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 4m
Administration means you have a minimum of 10 points deducted. @football_league say they will make a statement tomorrow morning. #skyblues

Paul Appleton, administrator
1) CCFC Ltd in admin, CCFC (Holdings) Ltd not in admin
2) He isn't in position to comment yet, investigtions continue
3) He is prepared to mediate between ACL/Club (my words - FFS!)

And from covmad...
Administrator's Statement
According to a statement issued by Administration Paul Appleton for CCFC Ltd, it is CCFC Ltd who are in administration not Coventry City Football Club (Holdings) Ltd.
The Administrator's statement also says club believes League Golden Share is with CCFC (holdings) Ltd although the Football League have denied this and claim it is with CCFC Ltd.
Mr Appleton is also quoted as saying; "The process is a lengthy and complicated one - I appreciate the pressing concerns of the fans I would ask for their patience."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread