Summer transfer window 2024 (71 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

He's played 3 games all season. From what my Bournemouth supporting mate has said it's a case of giving some of the squad minutes now they are safe. He's not first choice.
He’s played the last 3, kept two clean sheets. He is starting as Neto has been horrendous for a while now and Bournemouth fans think Travers should be first choice.

larry_david

I have said this before, but Arthur Okonkwo from Arsenal would be worth a punt. He's 22 and been on loan at Wrexham helping gey them promoted
Was surprised he dropped that low. Essentially a championship gk in league 2

Tea & Busquets

I really would rather us get a young but experienced keeper in Marek Rodak on a free but if we were to take a punt for me it’d be Viljami Sinisalo.

JoeCCFCPUSB

I would be letting Godden, Wilson, Kelly and Jay Dasilva all go, we would probably get 500k for Godden, 600k for Wilson and 3 million for Dasilva. You then have £4 million quid to go and buy a first choice Keeper.

I wouldn't dream of selling Palmer, Allen and especially Bidwell. Why would we sell 3 more when we already have a tiny squad. This thing is with Wilson, Kelly, Dasilva and Godden they are simply not good enough at the current level Coventry City are performing at.
Palmer, Allen and Bidwell are all still absolutely capable of having important roles at the club.

Bidwell is first choice in most sides, then you have Kasey Palmer who i would be starting every other game (tuesday night fixture or the Saturday) Jamie Allen is a last 20 minutes player and can really make a difference in the last 15 - 20 minutes.

Selling Bidwell, Kasey and Allen you wouldn't get much and you would then be 3 more players down and anyone who we bring in to replace them would cost us, so to me it makes no sense.

Hobo

I would be letting Godden, Wilson, Kelly and Jay Dasilva all go, we would probably get 500k for Godden, 600k for Wilson and 3 million for Dasilva. You then have £4 million quid to go and buy a first choice Keeper.

I wouldn't dream of selling Palmer, Allen and especially Bidwell. Why would we sell 3 more when we already have a tiny squad. This thing is with Wilson, Kelly, Dasilva and Godden they are simply not good enough at the current level Coventry City are performing at.
Palmer, Allen and Bidwell are all still absolutely capable of having important roles at the club.

Bidwell is first choice in most sides, then you have Kasey Palmer who i would be starting every other game (tuesday night fixture or the Saturday) Jamie Allen is a last 20 minutes player and can really make a difference in the last 15 - 20 minutes.

Selling Bidwell, Kasey and Allen you wouldn't get much and you would then be 3 more players down and anyone who we bring in to replace them would cost us, so to me it makes no sense.

You say Dasilva not good enough but expect 3 million for him?

Skybluedownunder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeCCFCPUSB

You say Dasilva not good enough but expect 3 million for him?
He isn't good enough in this division, send him to a mid table Bundesliga where the game is ping pong esq, even a top 3 Eredivisie side would benefit his game. The Championship is a division where someone his height, his style of play and general weak points will forever be targeted. He isn't a poor player, he just isn't capable in this division. Plenty of examples, Veron at United, Crespo at Chelsea, Forlan at United, Brereton DIaz at Villareal. Sometimes a player just can't do it in a certain league because of the way the game is played.

Brighton Sky Blue

He isn't good enough in this division, send him to a mid table Bundesliga where the game is ping pong esq, even a top 3 Eredivisie side would benefit his game. The Championship is a division where someone his height, his style of play and general weak points will forever be targeted. He isn't a poor player, he just isn't capable in this division. Plenty of examples, Veron at United, Crespo at Chelsea, Forlan at United, Brereton DIaz at Villareal. Sometimes a player just can't do it in a certain league because of the way the game is played.
He’s not tall enough to play ping pong

covcity4life

Lol gone from no one wants Palmer to well yeah clubs might want him but only cos they can't see his issues!

lmao

Deity

The problem with Kasey is both he and his agent think hes some sort of championship Messi

Hence why we could see him move this summer with contract expiring next
He seems a genuinely decent guy and probably good around the squad.

Id be happy to move him on this summer if the right offer came in but if it doesn’t he would add some craft impact the game from the bench.

Grendel

Lol gone from no one wants Palmer to well yeah clubs might want him but only cos they can't see his issues!

lmao

Most on here want rid of him. You must be feeling a bit low today.

Wolves wanted to sign Kevin Kyle when he was here.

TomRad85

I notice those little graph things that compare players don't do Championship unless you pay anymore. Anyone have the access to do Rudoni vs O'Hare and Rudoni vs Palmer?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Viktor17

Yep he’s been very frustrating. He clearly loves it at city and everything about us …..but we have to be ruthlesss - we are on a journey, and I trust MR / AV and DK to do what’s right.

His output is just not good enough. Thats the bare fact.

Users who are viewing this thread