sunday drinkypoos (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Peroni and some merlot later

Nick

Administrator
Never really been a fan of wine, couldn't sit and drink it. Same with Whiskey, has to be necked to get the taste gone!

Still into the Doom Bars or Red Stripes if I have my string vest on!

wingy

Never really been a fan of wine, couldn't sit and drink it. Same with Whiskey, has to be necked to get the taste gone!

Still into the Doom Bars or Red Stripes if I have my string vest on!

You may find it suits your palate as you get older
Plus It saves getting so bloated with the ale Nick
Usually Red for me, a half to a full glass with a meal in the evening, beneficial to your health, what more can I say

NorthernWisdom

Usually Red for me, a half to a full glass with a meal in the evening, beneficial to your health, what more can I say

Red gives me a stonking headache. Still can't really do whiskey, like Southern Comfort though! Haven't had a drink in ages though.

wingy

Red gives me a stonking headache. Still can't really do whiskey, like Southern Comfort though! Haven't had a drink in ages though.
I'm a fan of J Daniels but It has to be with Ice no other contaminants!
I thought the same about Whisky until my Bro got me on some good stuff again only with Ice, suitable for big occasions be they the happiest or the saddest

Nick

Administrator

It could well be, I remember when I was a kid I used to hate beer if I stole a swig.

stupot07

I had a bad night on Jack Daniels and Coke 15 years ago, have never touched whiskey since. Do like spice rum though. And a nice glass or two of Shiraz.

Been drinking a fair bit of Estrella but 3 bottles gives me a headache. Never tried Peroni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
I had a bad night on Jack Daniels and Coke 15 years ago, have never touched whiskey since. Do like spice rum though. And a nice glass or two of Shiraz.

Been drinking a fair bit of Estrella but 3 bottles gives me a headache. Never tried Peroni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I had a bad time on JD too, it involved making a bucket out of a quilt and heaving into it. Now the smell of JD is enough to make me bad!

stupot07

I had a bad time on JD too, it involved making a bucket out of a quilt and heaving into it. Now the smell of JD is enough to make me bad!

Ditto :(

wingy

Ditto :(

You two should try Grappa
Had an evil night on it In Florence about 20 yrs ago
Nearly missed my plane the next morning
Luckily the hotel rooms floor was tiled :-(

Johnnythespider

I can't take this thread seriously if people keep spelling whisky with an "e". My father in law always said you can't appreciate whisky until your at least 40 years old, I think he was right. For me it's a sipping drink, and has already been said perhaps best suited to momentous occasions

Sky_Blue_Daz

They got estrella on draught in the old browns bar (forgot the name)
Very nice, and its nice to get served in there too

Nick

Administrator
They got estrella on draught in the old browns bar (forgot the name)
Very nice, and its nice to get served in there too

Served? I never made it to the bar, I got through the door once and halfway to the bar but thrown out :(

Got a few Coors tonight!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Jameson's WhiskEy (with an 'E' because it's IRISH!!). Best whiskey ever! Next best is Bushmills (another Irish Whiskey!) Don't drink that Scotch shite or yank piss water! ;)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Nick, new people have bought it.
Been served in their a few times now, its called Drapers now I think

LastGarrison

Run by the same lads who own Inspire.

I know the younger brother and he's a top lad! Been in there a few times and it is a nice place to have a beer and something to eat.

Although the Vedett isn't a cheap pint! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread