Sunday (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

I am think about going on Sunday as well because I am at a loose end. Does anyone know if there will be a chance to pay on the gate or buy from Wembley on the day?

Sbarcher

Normally available only from the two clubs in advance. Tried to go to last Checkatrade for a day out but only able to buy in advance.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I am think about going on Sunday as well because I am at a loose end. Does anyone know if there will be a chance to pay on the gate or buy from Wembley on the day?

From the Shrews site

SALES ON THE DAY

We have no confirmation that there will be any sales on the day of the game so urge all Town supporters to buy in advance.

That’d be madness not to let fans buy on the day!
They’ve only sold 9.5k

dazed&confused

Yeah why not. Nothing else to do that day and I’m in London anyway.

That ticket office is on the mezzanine level beneath the Bobby Moore statue. If you find yourself stood next to the statue, on either side you'll see sets of steps that lead down to a mezzanine level. When you walk into the ticket office area, you'll see that it's nominally split in two. One half sells tickets for the East side and the other deals with the West side of the stadium. Most of the people in that area will be picking up tickets that they booked in advance, but normally you can just roll up, pick a team and buy tickets for that part of the stadium. I can't guarantee they'll be selling tickets on the day, but I've never had a problem doing what you intend to do. I've been to FA Vase and FA Trophy Finals as well as National League, League Two and League One play-off Finals. Never tried to go to a Championship play-off Final as I assumed that would be sold out.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just hide in the bogs over-night!

Users who are viewing this thread