Match Thread Sunderland - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 23rd Dec (1 Viewer)

BlueSkiesForever

I’ve watched the highlights from yesterday a few times, still can’t believe we smashed them 3-0 🙌🏻

The massive early Christmas present to us was to see our boys send their fans packing after 2-0, especially after all the absolute shit they gave us on their forum about “not being loyal fans” for not making the 400 mile round trip before Christmas to see the game. To then see their “loyal fans” leave in their droves way before the end of the game just made me laugh.
Best of luck with Beale you bellends! 💔😂

Mcbean

Beale was not their choice - seems to be well out of depth - ok its only one match but you have thought there would be a bit more fight - still like Roberts and Clarke though

wingy

I’ve watched the highlights from yesterday a few times, still can’t believe we smashed them 3-0 🙌🏻

The massive early Christmas present to us was to see our boys send their fans packing after 2-0, especially after all the absolute shit they gave us on their forum about “not being loyal fans” for not making the 400 mile round trip before Christmas to see the game. To then see their “loyal fans” leave in their droves way before the end of the game just made me laugh.
Best of luck with Beale you bellends! 💔😂
Not sure but syrendipity may have played a part here, something about a 70 minute walk out?

Evo1883

Fantastic we’re winning 3-0 away from home, best Xmas present going and incredible for the lads who’ve travelled up to watch it.

But let’s not pretend, if Sunderland could finish their dinner they would of been out of sight before we had got the second goal

Big chances in the game

Coventry 4
Sunderland 3

We had the better chances, and took them

olderskyblue

I love his vlogs.,He’s a good ambassador for his team. Gracious in defeat. It would be great to see more opposing fans like that win draw or lose.
Agreed. He is entertaining, and passionate for his team.

Hutch11

Who put the ball in the Sunderland net
Half the fuckin team did

Users who are viewing this thread