Sunderland fans still at it!! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Terry Gibson's perm

They should be spending time worrying about their own team as they have one chance to get out of league one

Hobo

How many games have they failed to compete in this season?

Morecambe needed a draw and got it, what are Sunderland moaning about?

Skybluesince82

They are absolutely ridiculous. Makes me laugh how they call Coventry a shithole. Obviously none of them can actually live in Sunderland - what a dump that place is.
I wasn’t at the game today, so can’t comment, but it appears that they have forgotten there were two teams there not really trying (allegedly)
Anyway, it also seems that most of their fans aren’t aware of their own murky past:
The moment it all changed for Sunderland AFC; An illegal payments scandal that rocked Wearside

Captain Dart

This time next season City will relegate Sunderland from League One.

Live the dream.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

They're still moaning about our win, though some of them seem to hate Nolan more as much as us cheating gits.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

How many games have they failed to compete in this season?

I must bring the attention to the internet community of two facts that occurred tonight.

First , Sunderland supporter congratulated me in Manchester pub.

Second, 67 year old lady bought me a pint , calmed me down and congratulated me in Manchester pub.

Thing to remember , most people are actually quite nice. Other factors make some people , how can I say not nice!!!

I did actually tell the Sunderland fan the truth of events in 1976/77 and 1996/97. Hopefully he will dispelle the myths. He was a decent guy.

Oh yeah thirdly we won!!!!!

lifeskyblue

I have a lot of time for old ladies and Sunderland fans who keep the sky blue faithful grounded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

Next time that raise the issue post them this.

h_00243919.jpg

Alan Dicks, Bristol City manager (left) and Gordon Milne, Coventry City manager celebrate after the 2-2 game which meant that both teams are to remain in the 1st Division. 19th May 1977.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

They have a "Coventry cheats v Exeter " thread .
Some of their supporters are , for once, being positive about our club and particularly our supporters. They must be going soft

Tractorstealer

They really do have a problem with you lot. The fans ive met last season were a good bunch, but still we didn't play them as often as you did down the years.

Users who are viewing this thread