Sunderland relegated haha (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

Couldn't have happened to a nicer team and fans. I feel for those that haven't got the chip on their shoulder but the way they celebrated when we were relegated and on the death of Jimmy Hill shows the nasty vindictive nature of many of them, and I am glad this has happened to them. :emoji_sweat_smile:

Thought I would post this tweet as it sums it up nicely.

Simply Superb

oucho

Whereas you have loathed all our managers going back God knows how far, and despised most our players too it seems.

Travs

As much as I am ecstatic that those tossers have been relegated, and at the thought of giving them a good beating next season....

Some of the comments such as "fuck em" and "hope they go out of existence", whilst pretty accurate (and I tend to agree with them)....... well we can hardly complain when the likes of Sheffield United, for example, aren't really too enthusiastic about our protests in certain games, can we....?

Terry Gibson's perm

They are welcome to Burge and if they offer to pay for him I will drive him there myself to make sure he signs, but I wouldn’t want to lose Willis. Sunderland should be looking at a centre back with lots of league one experience there is a very good young man at Northampton Jordan Turnbull

vow

And you would be right. Was having marital problems at the time due to him having an affair with Charlotte Jackson and too busy in and out of hotels. Didn’t really give it his all and was then rightly given the boot after the Watford/Marcus Hall fiasco.
Pretty sure Charlotte wouldn't agree.

ccfcchris

I believe they are massively in debt so a relegation will be desperate for them. This unfolding story has much further to go.

Excellent news. Here's hoping.

wingy

A scientist has been in the news today with a study .
Officially your sadness at a loss is twice the happiness from a win .
Logically your going to be happier finding something else to do.
The last bit might just be his opinion rather than conclusion .

lifeskyblue

Couldn’t care less one way or the other about their relegation. Just because they have a few idiots supporting them...let’s be honest all clubs do...doesn’t for me make them a more or less team to despise. Over the years I have had a few good friends who happened to support Sunderland; knowledgable about football etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ovduk78

Couldn’t care less one way or the other about their relegation. Just because they have a few idiots supporting them...let’s be honest all clubs do...doesn’t for me make them a more or less team to despise. Over the years I have had a few good friends who happened to support Sunderland; knowledgable about football etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I worked with a Sunderland season ticket holder in Southend for 3 years between 95-98 & he was not bitter about their relegation in 97 & never mentioned 77. I went with him when they played Southend away the following season & their fans were a great bunch. All their hatred was for Newcastle

Malaka

I never really had much against the Makem's, I enjoyed Ian Porterfield's goal in the 73 FA Cup Final. However, last season (maybe longer) when I read their forum that someone posted on here with their whingeing and poison towards us, talk about not letting go. I hope they vanish without trace and Newcastle become the new football super power.
PS I still hate Wolves for making my cry after knocking us out at their place in the quarter finals of the FA Cup the year those bastard Makem's won it. Die Wolves, Die!!

Users who are viewing this thread