Sunderland (1 Viewer)

Jarramag

14 years before i was born, but god i wish i was there that day!

Speaking as a Mag I'd love nothing more than to stick up for you lot againsr the sund'lnd lot...

However, you cheated and got away with it until today.

To be fair nature has taken its course; as a club Coventry can'f compete with the Mackems on any level.

They can pull in the 5th biggest crowds in England despite winning or doing toss all in the last 50 years.
Away from home in terms of numbers, support or noise you don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath.

History-wise they pull your pants down and lets not talk about the future, they have a billionaire who seems to
care, and Coventry have..?

As for being our little neighbours... Try living up here before you comment on NE support; when this place wakes up, people take note.

Peace out cov and hope to see you back one day.

I hate them with a healthy respect

Last edited:

Tommo72

Funny

I still remember seeing their faces on the way back from White Hart Lane, 95 I think it was..........priceless. They were hanging around Euston looking for Cov lads to rumble with.......and they got more than they bargained for.

Sad tossers...... :jerkit:

Jarramag

I still remember seeing their faces on the way back from White Hart Lane, 95 I think it was..........priceless. They were hanging around Euston looking for Cov lads to rumble with.......and they got more than they bargained for.

Sad tossers...... :jerkit:

Seem to remember your lot getting plastered outside Central when you claimed to be bringing "a mob to end all mobs". Turned back round and didn't get off until Donny where you were given an absolute pasting by Darlo...

I'm Tyneside born and bred, you don't deserve to take swipes at the Mackems yet, they're out of your league.

JazzCat

Is this the same Sunderland who got caught trying to cheat their way round the maximum player salary cap in the 50s.. The'd been paying backhanders to get better players than they normally be able to attract buy giving them off the record payment.. Had their directors banned from the game but got away with a points deduction because someone campaigned for them.... One Mr Jimmy Hill.

Conveniently forgotten.

If it was the other way round I'm sure they'd be animosity but to be registering on other teams forums at the age you'd have to be have been there is a little sad no matter how funny it may appear to you. The irony is you are calling people on this forum sad on your own forum yet you have one thread about us with over 2000 posts about us... By the same 10 or so posters laughing to themselves.

Can people grow up and move on please. We're embarrassing ourselves a little.

Last edited:

Macca

Seem to remember your lot getting plastered outside Central when you claimed to be bringing "a mob to end all mobs". Turned back round and didn't get off until Donny where you were given an absolute pasting by Darlo...

I'm Tyneside born and bred, you don't deserve to take swipes at the Mackems yet, they're out of your league.

Sorry mate, this is a football forum. You ll be looking for the "Don t mug me off, jog on" page for fat blokes making up football violence stories. But well done for reinforcing biffa bacon stereotypes

Otis

Speaking as a Mag I'd love nothing more than to stick up for you lot againsr the sund'lnd lot...

However, you cheated and got away with it until today.

To be fair nature has taken its course; as a club Coventry can'f compete with the Mackems on any level.

They can pull in the 5th biggest crowds in England despite winning or doing toss all in the last 50 years.
Away from home in terms of numbers, support or noise you don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath.

History-wise they pull your pants down and lets not talk about the future, they have a billionaire who seems to
care, and Coventry have..?

As for being our little neighbours... Try living up here before you comment on NE support; when this place wakes up, people take note.

Peace out cov and hope to see you back one day.

I hate them with a healthy respect

Yeah, nice try.

Mag my arse. :whistle::whistle:

Yep the Chinned Wonder definitely cheated in 1977.... and although people say the Foxes cheated admin. in 2002/03 we'd have still gone back to the PL if 10 points had been deducted. We are also good at fair play when, having had a League Cup match at Forest abandoned at half-time when 1-0 down due to our Clive Clarke having a heart-attack; in the replayed match we let Forest walk the ball into an empty net to put them 1-0 up right at the start.:claping hands:

LastGarrison

Sunderland have never had a firm.

Worse than the Geordies for being a bunch of shirt wearing mongs. Why ay love me club man and if we lose I'll beat the missus like.

Maggie Thatcher best thing to happen to the North East.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Yep the Chinned Wonder definitely cheated in 1977.... and although people say the Foxes cheated admin. in 2002/03 we'd have still gone back to the PL if 10 points had been deducted. We are also good at fair play when, having had a League Cup match at Forest abandoned at half-time when 1-0 down due to our Clive Clarke having a heart-attack; in the replayed match we let Forest walk the ball into an empty net to put them 1-0 up right at the start.:claping hands:

I like how Leicester are a very family orientated club. Give yourself a pat on the back.

DD_Daphne

I like the way Leicester went into administration and didn't pay for their stadium and weren't forced to sell any of their 'star' players. This put many local businesses out of pocket or to the wall and the ordinary staff who worked for the club out of a job. Nice touch!

Hairy hands

Yep, Leicester are on the up and Sunderland are cementing their place as one of the top ten teams in the country. Meanwhile our sorry shower of shit are sinking into oblivion

Otis

Yep, Leicester are on the up and Sunderland are cementing their place as one of the top ten teams in the country. Meanwhile our sorry shower of shit are sinking into oblivion

Just concentrate on your 3-0 win yesterday. Surely you should be chuffed to bits about that?

ccfcchris

I can understand them coming on to take the pee over what happened a long time ago. What I do struggle to understand is that some of them wish Jimmy Hill dead and the City to go out of existence. So no matter what happens they are incapable of ever letting it go and will forever feel the need to wallow in it.
The sad thing is they are teaching their children to grow up with the same bigoted views.

Otis

it's the 35 years on thing I don't get.

How can you be bitter about something like this for 35 years? :eek:

It wasn't the fans fault, there was no planned decision to fix the game. It all happened in the heat of the moment and everyone has said and admitted that both Bristol and the City were wrong to do what they did, but what the fook are we supposed to do?

It was 1977.

For fooks sake move on from this sad, pathetic and very unhealthy obsession with something that happened all those years ago!

DD_Daphne

What I don't understand is why they speaking out now we have been relegated to the 3rd tier of football. Surely they would have got their 'justice' when we got relegated from the Prem?

CCFC Germany

They've just been cheated by their squad that season as they played bull.
As I said, it's always easier to blame someone else, especially if your retarded brain is just able to hold the most necessary information like "eat, sleep + don't wet yourself"...:whistle:

mattdp

Years ago I used to shag a girl from Sunderland and the funny thing was she used to get off on calling me Jimmy when we were at it, on a few occasions she even rubbed my chin when she orgasmed After reading all the Sunderland fans posts on here I now know why

WillieStanley

Years ago I used to shag a girl from Sunderland and the funny thing was she used to get off on calling me Jimmy when we were at it, on a few occasions she even rubbed my chin when she orgasmed After reading all the Sunderland fans posts on here I now know why

I hope when we get back into the Premier League, we can obsess over a team getting relegated to League 1. Can we, Nick... Can we PLEEEEEEASE!!!!

joemercersaces

Thanks Sunderland for giving me a good laugh. I'm 49 and have a 10 year old. If he went on Facebook and was as pathetic as you lot I'd be disappointed in him. For Christ's sake grow up. 35years ago a football match was delayed because of crowd congestion, yours kicked off on time. If you'd won or even drawn the news filtering through at Highfield Rd would have meant you were safe and us or Bristol had to score again to be safe. But you lost. Can you understand that concept. You lost. So shock horror the news got onto the pitch and neither side wanted to risk conceding by going for a goal. Surprise big bloody surprise. I was there, most of you wouldn't have been born. And now a sad gang of muppets all come on here with hilarious Jimmy Hill names and think it's bothering us or winding us up? How pathetic and childish can you get. My ten year old would have more sense, class and maturity than act that way. And at 1am rather than getting your end away you're tapping away at another club's site thinking you're taking the piss. You need to get out a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread