Sunny day predicted tomorrow !! (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

And the beginning of the end now in Coventry for the hated hedge fund !;):wave:

John_Silletts_Nose

We will see.

I expect SISU to remain and announce their plans later.

Fisher will make a statement on Friday (as he does every Friday) which will be approved/written by Joy Seppala and Dermot Coleman.

bigfatronssba

My prediction for tomorrow:

The administrator will announce the only asset in ltd is the lease and that the GS is with holdings.

The Football League will make a half arsed objection, and we will have to wait another 8 weeks to find something out.

ccfc92

The administrator will announce the only asset in ltd is the lease and that the GS is with holdings.

The Football League will make a half arsed objection, and we will have to wait another 8 weeks to find something out.

agreed. Look at how long it took Pompey to sort out everything, nearly 2 seasons!

bigfatronssba

agreed. Look at how long it took Pompey to sort out everything, nearly 2 seasons!

If that does happen it will turn me against the league as much as Sisu.

The league need to be far more decisive. Either we are in administration or we are not. If we are then the league should be encouraging the administrator to find a new owner, if not then we want our 10 points back.

ccfc92

If that does happen it will turn me against the league as much as Sisu.

The league need to be far more decisive. Either we are in administration or we are not. If we are then the league should be encouraging the administrator to find a new owner, if not then we want our 10 points back.

to finish 13th :facepalm::whistle:

but I get what your saying, agreed :thinking about:

quinn1971

With Fisher planning fans forums I take it sisu know theyre not going anywhere soon.

Tonylinc

I get a horrible feeling that the FL will completely fudge this and end up with no conclusion whatsoever, leaving Sisu to control our destiny and we all know what that will mean!

Ashdown1

The word is....................that it's predicted to be a sunny day tomorrow if your not Tim Fishers dogs arse !!;)

Users who are viewing this thread